Chapaat v2.0

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Read Dude Read....

In IITD, I have heard about people who do not bathe for as long as a month..
I wonder how they do it... it starts itching me on the 28th day itself.......


~~~~
Loma + Damodar Prasaad Sinha kee dastaan

loma and damodar prasaad sinha were two good friends and business parteners... but their friendship wasn't the same way now...


Consider this conversation....

loma: hey damodar prasaad sinha dude! you make me angry when you keep going out of the limits...

damodar prasaad sinha:Oh yeah ! look who's talking about exceeding the limits!

loma: my judgement has always been better but you have always been unfair

damodar prasaad sinha: im anytime more honest and better than you!

loma: oh really! then I'll see you in court.






At 5 PM, both reached the badminton court but they didn't get a chance to play.
The court was full...
:(




~~~~~~~~
Chapaat Review


This is exactly what one of my friends told me about chapaat

"Listen dude.. whenever I go to your blog I feel awfull
I cannot imagine how you can think of and write such things
and the way in which you put simple things in a manner they are not,
makes my eyes come out. "

Now please read the above lines with the true meaning of awfull
(awfull = full of awe)


Thank you(with teary eyes again)



And pls chapaat yourself wherever necessary dudes....
I shall assist you put putting this picture


(yes yes.... thats a chapaat)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home