Chapaat v2.0

Monday, August 15, 2005

Ze Inzepenzence Zay

'Svatantra divas' kee badhayee ho aapko

______

15th Aug 2005

Ze Inzepenzence zay has always been a special day for me.
I dont like to fly kites but the lecture of the PM or president(i dont remember who gives)
is simply amazing and the most amazing thing is he stands before a windshield to speak.
I listen very attentively and I have always made good notes of it..
(you're supposed to make notes in a lecture)
if any needs it, you could ask me for it.

I have always been wondering one more thing
everytime I have to ask my friends
"oh yaar! is baar pandhrah august kab mana rahe hain ??"

__________
Poor Damodar

Once I told my friend alto
"Yaar alto... you know a guy in my collez... damodar prasaad sinha.. he wears only 1 shirt everyday"
So alto.. looked very sympathetic and said
"yaar.. he must be from a poor family..."
So I said
"Achaa ! Alto tell me .. Do you wear 10 shirts everyday ???"

Alto got a bad chapaat

__________

Our National Flag

Damodar prasaad sinha has always been a patriotic guy(guy, not cow)
But this time when he heard the amazing PM or Presi whoever's speech
he was thrilled and filled(with patriotism)
So he decided to make a shirt out of an indian flag and wear it to collez everyday.
(yes yes everyday)

So he went to a flag-wala and said
Damodar prasaad sinha: "Aaaaay bhayya! zara indian flag dikhana"
flag-wala: "I will show you a sample.. wait..."

So the flag-wala says..

Damodar prasaad sinha looks confused...


after some seconds of silence
Damodar prasaad sinha: "Arre bhayya! Isme koi aur color milega kya ??"

The flag-wala gets a chapaat


(Example of a chapaat)
(one must always take care of the topi)

- - - X - - -

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • Wonderful to see you back. Keep chapaating.

    By Blogger Manu Saxena, at August 14, 2005 11:08 AM  

  • One thing...even I keep forgetting whether its the prez or the PM who gives the speech on 15th Aug. But then, whoever he is, let him. Give me your notes when u r done. I too need a photocopy.

    By the way, who is this D.P.Sinha...yaar, I must meet this guy. Sounds pretty cool.

    and ya ya one more thing, I started feeling the itch after 32 days.

    By Blogger Anand, at August 14, 2005 2:08 PM  

  • @manu
    chapaat 2 u (shabaashi type chapaat)

    @andy
    see.. i knew it. everybody forgets its the PM or presi... I could give u noted but i charge...

    And its damodar prasaad sinha.. D.P.Sinha sounds... so..so.. short
    He is the brother of Rocky Sinha...
    and he is cool but not pretty...

    ya and if u feel the itch after 32 days, u crossed the month limit dude... chapaat 2 u

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at August 14, 2005 10:02 PM  

  • Did Damodar Prasad Sinha finally get that shirt made? And how many times does he wear it to collez everyday (approx figure will do)?

    By Blogger AP, at August 14, 2005 10:15 PM  

  • ummmm...
    the flag wala said only that color was available...
    so he made a shirt but duzznt like wearing it much...

    he wears it approx 0 times...

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at August 14, 2005 10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home