Chapaat v2.0

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Faayar

A million people have asked me not to exaggerate... I have started listening to them now...
____

After I posted this(pls see first), I thought that maybe I should get to know more about fire.


Fire is a very important thing.
So I did a good research.. (yes i had searched earlier also... then I re-seacrhed)

This is a typical research

(This could be called a little exaggerated version of what I did.. :) )


Whenever I try to research, the most popular thing about fire came out to be...




and







and yet,








still







and














what else...











and again











So then I set out to break a glass to stop all ze fires...
but all I found in the real-non-researchive-world was...









A break the glass... with no glass to break...
Ever since I waited to break a glass and stop ze fire but i never succeeded.....




























After 10.77324 approx years

One day.. I was working on my pc... I worked so much, it became hot hot and hot and a fire began to rise..

I then remembered what I had learned
The key to stop a fire...






I broke my glass, twice.....




All the water fell down and the fire was extinguished...

Now's when you get a chapaat!!!

Click here to get a chapaat for free.... :)

__xxx__

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home