Chapaat v2.0

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Red Colored Green Monster

Oh ya! thats what my blogger name is..

but, some people (eg. the dead bird = phoenix) are trying to belittle the monsterous display name and are trying to change it in the entire blogosphere.

Well, I deny!

The reason why ms.dead bird has tried to call me 'Colorful Keeda' in inscrutable...
She feels Keeda = Monster and depreceiate the 'Red colored green thingy' to just Colorful ?
Disgusting...

Hence I present to you, my dear friend, my argument for the cause..


_____

It is a fact.. yes ... a universally known fact, that a creature from one species cannot pet another creature from the same species....




So just have a look at my pet...


(click 2 see full pic)

This.... is my pet Yullee...
He's a colorful keeda...

So I ask, is it possible for me to be a 'keeda' ??
Hence Me = Keeda is incorrect...


Dead bird + Bad prad, I know you will not refrain from your loathsome names, 'colorful keeda',
but the whole world knows who is a non-keeda.

Chapaat!!! 2 u!
(yes thats a chapaat)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home