Chapaat v2.0

Friday, December 02, 2005

Dream Shream

One night when I dreamt, I found myself unkempt, poor and filthy.
It pinched me a lot, the morbid thought, of being lowly and unhealthy.
Dreaming the next night, I saw an amazing sight, I was a respected being.
Now I was enjoying, I wasn't regarded as annoying, a dream worth seeing.

I know I dream a lot, wonder if its bad or not, but good, I let it be.
But they come and go, something all of us know, so I should let it be.

Once I dreamt again, another one full of pain, but then I realized.
I knew I was dreaming, a revelation so beaming, I was smilingly surprised.
And the pain ended, with a feeling so splendid, I was so free!
Freedom to do what I want, nothing left to daunt, I was full of glee!

Then it did not matter, what really happened later, I was unaffected.
In the dream I was, happy in the pain because, I was actually not connected.

Dreams we know, do end, hence we transcend, the pain and pleasure,
But then I remember, making me feel sombre, life has a limited measure.
So then I ask whats wrong, in calling life a dream so long, you can't decide.
In one moment it goes away, leaving you astray, the losers left to subside.

The general vision is hazy, they call the winners crazy, they know whats true.
Oh please wake me up , there's a lot than can shake me up, I wanna win too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home