Chapaat v2.0

Sunday, November 20, 2005

When the going gets tough!

When was the going easy for it to get tough?? Ha Ha Ha Ha (I'm laughin)
__

When I was in class 1, (Do I need to mention I was a 1st class guy ?)
So,
When I was in class 1, one day I did not complete my maths homework. Everyone had done it, I forgot to. That was till then, the most dreadful moment of my life. Believe me, if I had a stress testing machine then, the machine would've cracked. I had not done my homework. I was guilty of an inexplicable criminal offence. I remember I cried. I cried as I was so scared as to what ma'am would do to me when she knows. I don't remember what exactly happened later.

Today, you and I, read it and laugh. What seemed to be the biggest worry of my life then, is an everyday type insignificant joke. The problem is, we don't learn when life tries to teach us. From this small incident, she(life) has taught me a lesson. I must not forget that what I consider as essential or crucial might now be actually so important, but I fail to recognize it now. I will only realize after I have gained enough experience to realize it. But why not now ? Why not know the triviality of things around me now instead of worrying ?

But, If I look closely, very closely, I realize that my thoughts are made up only of two things. Desires and Tensions. Thats it. If I look very closely, I see my body is a storehouse of disease. I would want to generalize it. Everyone's body is a storehouse of disease and an unhealthy mind.

Don't agree ?? Think again.
Still don't ?? Stop reading.

But if there's so much of discomfort everytime, how do we continue to live ?
How do we continue to have in us, the utmost desire to live more ?
After all, who wants to die ? And any sane person who says Im not afraid of death, Lies!

--- Pause... And think... Then read-----

Hope! Wallah! Here lies the answer. (No I dont mean that Mr.Answer speaks lies... Don't read this line)
I always HOPE that today I have disease and discomfort, BUT, maybe tomorrow I wont. Maybe when I get rid of this problem, I wont have anything to worry. Hope.

Funny.

____

Oh Man! Such a preachy post!!!!
Shabashi Chapaat to you for reading it fully. (If you have ie. otherwise please return my chapaat to me!)

12 Comments:

  • thanx for the shabashi chapat
    really preachy plus intellectual post
    but yes i agree
    hope makes the world go round
    or wateve it's shape is
    but i;m scare dof too uch hope as well
    itna masochist na ban
    itna easy nahi hai
    enjoy every moment
    thats wat's imp

    PS
    i will comment that lamba wala comment, but pls kal plssssssssssssss
    abh too tired:(
    but kal pakka!

    By Blogger Phoenix, at November 20, 2005 12:19 PM  

  • Hey Z baby,

    I must not forget that what I consider as essential or crucial might now be actually so important, but I fail to recognize it now

    This is what life teaches you. If you were to learn/memorize all the lessons that she teaches at the same day/time/moment, then there is no fun. Life is a teacher and she teaches the best when students commit mistakes and she can give them a nice whacking.
    Nice post, dost!!

    By Blogger Rays Of Sun, at November 20, 2005 12:43 PM  

  • now there aint nothing i can do....
    life is a lesson...you learn it when you are through.....

    ~Prophet

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 21, 2005 12:54 AM  

  • @vikram
    I was sentenced 3.2292873 days in kaalapaani

    @feenix
    masochist nahi mai
    and Im enjoying, strivin to improve.

    and lamba comment de varna!!!

    @ros
    oh lets continue to have fun then! :D
    Thanks

    @anony
    waah... rhyme...
    life is a lesson every moment!

    @comment deleted
    yaar.. toone kya bola ?? samajh nahi aaya

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at November 21, 2005 8:37 AM  

  • "Aankhon mein sapna,sapnon mein aasha,aasha hai zindagi!-Iqbal"
    (sapna,aasha..not my kaam waalis:-p)

    Time is the best teacher...everyone can score 80%,but u shd know how to react n respond to sudden events in ur life!!

    Even a failure is success wen u learn something out of it!


    I totally agree with u!..n hope n determination r the backbone of an individual!

    A very krack jack chapaat...bole to sweet bhi salty bhi!!..keep it up!-Ms.happening!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 21, 2005 10:01 AM  

  • For some damn reason, I cannot understand you or your posts. :S

    By Blogger Layfield, at November 21, 2005 10:50 AM  

  • I don't really agree on tis one.
    Its true that we can now sit back and laugh at our childish worries or fears. But if they hadn't existed, nobody would do their work ever. A casual attitude wouldn't have suited the whole thing.
    If you consider everyhting in the world trivial then you can't go on with life and the desires and tensions. Its like sanyas where things around you don't matter. but its certainly not practical!

    By Blogger AJ, at November 22, 2005 6:07 AM  

  • Tum kuch badle badle se lag rahe ho :O
    You and preachy blog!
    Ok - liked reading your views on Her(life)! I differ slightly but then - this is life - all have their our set of problems n different ways of tackling :)

    By Blogger aria, at November 22, 2005 6:45 AM  

  • @Ms Happening
    Tq Tq! Nahi I can't keep it up coz jab next post karunga to yeh automatically neche shift ho jata hai! :(

    @Jetru
    Kill the bloody reason!!!! Maar de saale ko!

    @vikram
    that was not for you. that was for Mr.Comment deleted! :D

    @anchal
    ab mai kya bol sakta hu.... hum to gareeb aadmi thehra.. maafi memsaab

    @aria
    Ya! I changed yesterday (I was really smelling this time)
    I agree with you, every1 has their own ways of handling things!
    this is mine :)

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at November 22, 2005 8:13 AM  

  • True. We worry over such trivial things. All this because of desires.
    But no, you should NEVER hope, because hope is about the unborn future which is not in our hands.

    By Blogger nupur, at November 22, 2005 9:31 AM  

  • Shaabashi type chapaat to you for this post! :)

    *chapaaaaaaaaaat*

    :)

    By Blogger Sayesha, at November 22, 2005 6:54 PM  

  • @thedq
    yaaaaar!
    you n me bloody think so same same!

    @sayesha
    I was a person with a broken heart
    you made my day with a shabaashi type chapaat!

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at November 23, 2005 7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home