Chapaat v2.0

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

MøÐÉ®ñ À®t

[[Pls read the whole text below in heavy English accent. Assume you are an englishman/woman with with a long black overcoat and a bowtie and you speak with your head up and eyes closed. You shall then get the intended feel of the text]]

---

Oh darn these despicable creatures who cannot value such an art. Or may I say, they just don't have an eye for it. How wretched would one's life be without the appreciation of such marvelous artistic production which is simply beyond excellence to be tokenishly praiseful. It is inturn, I dare to say, the misfortune and actually a lack of depth of thought for they, who cannot comprehend the meaning behind these so called 'abstract' paintings. They must first larn what Abstract means I reckon. For these seemingly dewey-eyed figures convey such in them, it is difficult to explicate the marvel you could derive from a few lines. And those mediocres call it stupidity. Ridiculous! Infact, Pathetic how someone could demean such a high language of thought.

Modern Art, it is called. My dear friend Patti and I are greatly involved in the great discipline, I should say. We met up and did some painting and I'd like to present to you our paintings and the deep hidden meanings in them.

--



I made this painting while Patti sat aside and thought about his thought for the day. His knees pained too. Please have a look at it.








As soon as I showed this to Patti, he was out of his senses... He had to remove his bowtie and overcoat and extremely excited.
I said
"Patti dear, what do you think I have tried to portray ?"

He closed his eyes. Took a few deep breaths and said
"This is the metamorphosis of the universe juxtapolated with the microcosmic world that moves beneath each megalomaniac homosapien."

I was delighted. He got exactly what I wanted him to. Word by Word!

It was now my chance. Patti handled the paintboard now as I swam in deep thought of my artistic mind.
Patti, I appreciate, produced this......










I could not control my emotions. My hands started shivering and my body became cold. Even my dog, Odie started barking. No, I was not being possesed. Just the my emotions flowed out so potently, they affected the physical world in a subtle and uncanny manner.

I said
"Patti, In this dark world of malice and dread, fashions to proceed are in numerosity, but the one who resurrects in his own excellence is the prevailing power and the maudlin ventures"

Patti cried.
Later, I cried too.
Odie stopped barking.
Our gushing emotions left us simply marvelled.
Such is the power is the Modern Art which is commonly disgraced.

Labels:

20 Comments:

  • mÉ®É ß!øg þÉ tø §þÀm ßhï ñÀhï ÀÀtÀ :(

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at November 02, 2005 5:43 AM  

  • Awesome man, great post today, aaj to toone machaa di!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 02, 2005 6:21 AM  

  • @ze exaggeratorr!
    Yeh le mere bhai

    @anon
    mera bas chalta to roz roz machaata
    mera bas chalta to roz roz machaata
    par mere dost, tu apna naam kyu nahi batata ?

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at November 02, 2005 8:42 AM  

  • Let me try to express wht I got frm the marvels of art you hv posted along with the awesome post

    first painting - looks like memories growing as thickly as cedar trees and the fields of ripe starberries in various shades. Very griping tragic and densely atmospheric.. a masterpiece. Sigh .. travelling between those lines I felt like sailing through all the memories of land desired ..paid for ..and lost (I'm already crying!)

    second painting - seems to be of those times of a long-lost world when New Delhi was filled with river lights .. when you heard K.L Sehgal from a radio in the corner paan-shop and almost everybody wore a hat. Looks- like the smokes .. from that generation of chain smokers who woke up n saw the world in the morning with their coughing .. who got stoned n drunk in cocktail parties.. n performed those obsolete dance steps of Bhagwaan Das .. "bholi suart dil ke khote .. "
    *Still crying .. !*

    By Blogger aria, at November 02, 2005 9:03 AM  

  • @aria
    im spellbound.. :O
    amazed more so, that we had amongst us another admirer and I was blind all this time..
    (crying) thank you aria..

    btw
    U deserve an award... you've given the longest comment ever on Chapaat!
    Wallah! The longest-comment-giver goes to Aria.
    would u like 2 say a few words?
    btw aria whats ur real name ?

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at November 02, 2005 9:18 AM  

  • Wah bhai-wah!

    By Blogger Pareshaan, at November 02, 2005 9:22 AM  

  • The second one looks like a snake. Am i right or am i right? :-P

    By Blogger nupur, at November 02, 2005 9:59 AM  

  • What's there in a name Mani? (S)He who is anonymous is anonymous, whatever be his name...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 02, 2005 10:42 AM  

  • @pareshaan
    wah taaj boliye huzoor (woh bhi ancient modern art hai)

    @thedq
    ummm... ur left!

    @anony
    ok mere dost... suits me

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at November 02, 2005 10:36 PM  

  • that is such an awesome type of painting..it's so modern and hep and amazing that i feel i have traveelled thru time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    man...u r good..

    now u cry and patti cries, and i cry too...

    whenever i talk to u, i start crying..i told u this..it's true

    By Blogger Phoenix, at November 03, 2005 2:47 AM  

  • @feenix
    oh ty ty.. btw its modern but not hep...
    and im not good im mani
    its taru thats u start crying but is that a compliment or baistee ??

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at November 03, 2005 4:37 AM  

  • Thanks Ze for the award!!!
    I'm so excited n overwhelmed tht I forgot to bring my Thank you speech *with tears in eyes*

    Sabke saamne naam bataane mein sharam aati hai

    By Blogger aria, at November 03, 2005 4:52 AM  

  • @aria
    may u keep on winnin this award..
    but sabke saamne nahi atlease mujhe to bata do madam

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at November 03, 2005 5:49 AM  

  • DUDE
    THIS BLOG ROX :D
    CHAPAAAAAT~~

    By Blogger Unjustified Insanity~~, at November 03, 2005 8:18 PM  

  • @vikram
    we adorers, tend to, show others the excellence and beauty of such art in every plausible way.

    @unjustified insanity
    Oh! shabaashi type chapaat 2 u ...

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at November 03, 2005 9:56 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger the Monk, at November 04, 2005 6:34 AM  

  • i was touched moved uplifted by the above that...not only that, my soul was enriched and my mind elevated? how can i thank u?;)...

    By Blogger the Monk, at November 04, 2005 6:36 AM  

  • @monk
    hmm.. . u cud send me $2000 as a thanks token...

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at November 04, 2005 10:03 AM  

  • Comment no. 20

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 18, 2005 1:33 AM  

  • Fundoo blog yaar, haste haste fat gayi...
    BTW, I've linked you from my blog.

    By Blogger Nero, at February 09, 2006 8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home