Chapaat v2.0

Friday, October 21, 2005

Chapaaaaaaaaaaaachhiiii

Oh! you're wondering about the title ?
WHAT YOU AREN'T???
But I'll still tell you. Whenever I write a title, I speak it out first to see what it sounds like.
I was wanting to write 'Chapaat' and while speaking I sneezed. According to my 'usools' I had to write it the way I spoke it.
_
_

____
_
Nice Chapaat
People call Chapaat not-so-good,lame, unfunny, dirty, barbaad,'hugga'... so I thought why not write a good chapaat. Why not write a really nice chapaat.
See I wrote a really nice looking chapaat this time.
-
-
-
-
-
-
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
Seeing this, my friend handa exclaimed..
____
_
_
_
_

Sun Chat
I looked at my watch it said 'Afternoon'
I looked at my date watch.It said 'Today'
If yóu're wonderin'..I dont have month and year watches... yet to buy them.
In the gleaming afternoon, I walked alone on the road, the sun called me.. (I wonder how he got my cell no.)
Said .. "Look Up anpad!" and hung up.
I wonder how he knew I was anpad.. Anyways..I looked up and he started talking to me. We talked for a long time. Seldom some people passed by and thought I had escaped from the asylum. I talked to the sun for a long time but I cannot tell you that coz I'd promised him.
Though after talking to the sun, I reached home and wrote this poyum.
Love is in the air
where where where where where?
Either i'm blind
Or you dont have a mind
Love is nowhere to be found
so come back to the ground
Love is maybe undercover
So get back to work Mr.lover
_______
____

17 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home