Chapaat v2.0

Saturday, October 15, 2005

The paintings and the iPod

Paintings Shaintings

Many of you are thinking that Im a born talent or sumtn like that.. and Ill turn into some Michaelangelo (see, i dont even know spellin) type painter as I grow...
Thats maybe... untrue.
I've been painting, using a software called Twisted Brush, a specialized painting software.

Though I've not used digital enhancement, ie I use the simple basic tools like brushes, cloth and blending water to paint, still my friends say this is unreal art.
So be it. The products are, I feel, amazing.





(Please click images to see full size)




I present some of my recent peices.

You could say, I just tried my hand at painting.

_____

Why the iPod shuffle Rules

My friends, I know, will call me a jackie for this. (Jackie => Jackie Showoff)
But Im more than impressed by my new shuffle.

It randomly plays songs from its 512 capacity with the press of a button.
It was 5 buttons-> foward, next, Vol up, Vol down, Play/pause.

What could be more simple ???

The shuffle does not have a screen, no EQ settings. I think thats a benifit, that I do not have to fidget with it.. Just press the play button and simple accept what you get. And trust me, what you get is simply amazing.






I painted my shuffle too.






As light as a feather and as Beautiful as Aishwarya
_____




Some arbit pieces


This is the McD Mcgrill burger.. (Im not sure acutally)
At first, I was trying to paint a cockroach.. I didnt come out to well, so I changed it into a burger.(Notice the top part of a burger.. Don't he look like cockroach ??)








A b/w bud. A bit simplish.







Thats all folks.

TadadaTada. (Background music)

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home