Chapaat v2.0

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ! Keh do ke yeh jhoothh hai!

Truckload(courtesy creepu):
Q1.Are you bored ??
Q2.Want to do something interesting ??
A. We suggest you give loans.. They're actually interesting!

_____

The Nahiiiiiiii part


Seems Ze Chapaater is gonna get a bad chapaat tomorrow!
As they say in the hindi movies,
Nahiiiiiiiiii ! keh do ke yeh jhooth hai

Stop smiling at my misery.

Anyways...Ive got my AML120 minor tomorrow.
If you're wondering what AML120 is (I know you are)
then its a course I have and its called Material Science.

Once, as what has been said....
Material Science.. How torturous..

Our classes are held in an AC video studio, where we're allowed to do anything silently.
We can even dance, eat, work, workout even or sleep, provided we're silent as the teacher cannot point his finger at us..Why you ask ???
Coz...He's on camera.(thats why its a video studio!)

By the virtue of such freedom, I have taken the obligation, to not listen in those bloody boring lectures and today I rot!

I have maybe 4 chapters tomorrow. I've been dilly-dallying the bloody damn thing by an hour, every hour starting from 1 in the afternoon... Its 7 now.

I know nothing and seems I'll get a chapaat in the paper, the last paper of my minors, tomorrow. (please dont smile)


I, Mani the grasshopper, now understand why people study in advance..
I now cry in anxiety. I pity myself too for delaying everything so much.
'How will do the exam ??' 'How will I get a grade ??'


The things in blue above, is what I should be thinking....
But, I like to say, Im unaffected. :-)

Chapaat 2 all those who thought Im gonna get a chapaat!
Aur ha! woh jhooth tha!