Chapaat v2.0

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Whats your age, Dude ???

Whats your age ?

Recently, an old aunti (thats how u refer to grown up women...) came to my house.She had bright red lipstick and kajal and maskara and had used several other make-up devices. She also had white hair... but had dyed them black.

I don't understand what fight people have while telling their true age.. To people here I refer to female people specifically. It is the feeling they bear, that being of a young age makes them look more beautiful.

When you're a kid you wanna grow old
When you're a youth, you wanna be a kid
When you're old you wanna be youthful again
When you're dying, you wanna live as you did.

Anyways... talkin about the old aunti.

My mom has, since my childhood, instilled in me, the habbit of touching elder people's feet. So I went down to touch aunti's feet and she instantly sprung back like a rocket, as if I were gonna strike her with a BMG-Pistol. She survived the bullet and said
"Oh god! What are you doing!! Im not that old!"

Embarrassed, due to the futile feet-touch, I smiled, but thwarting my inward feelings and thinking "Aye haye!!!! If you're jawaan, Im unborn"

My boiling emotions spilt out.. my thinking absconded... my shame vanished
and mouth uttered
"Oh aunti .. But you look very old.."

Aunti had to be atleast 60... Im sure..
Her face hung, eyes out, mouth open .....

The mouth was so lawlessly open, a mosquito went inside..
She choaked and coughed.. I gave her water and waiter for her to recover...

As soon as she looked fit n fine, I asked her ...
"Aunti...Trust me... You look old... By the way, Whats your age..."

She rebounded...
"Im not old !!", and laughingly tried to cover her wrath against the ruthless me....

"So whats your age ??".. I insisted....

"Im only 39 yrs old"...

"Gotcha! So you admit you're OLD!!!"

Aunti, now, got a bad chapaat...
now she had a broken heart
her anger, now she had to hold
as she blabbed out, that she was old...

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home