Chapaat v2.0

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Friends are for free....n

It makes me feel weird for going 3 days without posting or even reading all the blogs nicely...
Rendezvous(RonDevu) @IITD is to be blamed.
We left collez at 4AM and slept at around 5-6 everyday....
I don't like the events that much but the environment is so enthusiastic that anyone could enjoy.

What I have in mind today, unfortunately or fortunately, I fail to decide, is serious, long and deviating from human relationship norms.. You could've guessed it by the post title.

Everyone has an opinion about almost everything and I feel it should be, most certainly, respected.
This.. is mine...

Ive heard many believingly say, that their friends are their life. But when I come to think of it, I say that friends are for free...Obviously, free does not mean free of cost but free here signifies a very small amount of significance. Why I shape my feelings in such a fashion, certainly has a reason.

All of us, at a point of time, have a person called a pal or a best friend.
(Good friends of mine are called macs)
During study or play or work, we all befriend many, befriend just to leave them one day.
When the two so called best friends have distances to bear, their friendship behaves in the same way.. I'm not putting a theory or imposing my thoughts but I expect the reader to recall some of his/her own experiences, to remember someone who was once his/her life and currently you haven't talked to him/her for ages... I have many such. I have friends without whom I felt fractional... and now its been a while since I might have even talked.

When I say friends are for free, I do not mean to undermine any of the close relationships you might have with anyone but just intend to say that they are temporary and there is no one to stay with you. Every person has only a handful or even less people, whom he can acclaim to be true friends... But when desires clash, desires being material or egoistic or various others, friendships suffer.

Friends keep coming and going, that too very easily.
And Im sure there'll be one day you'll think not so grandly of your best friend as you do today.

Friendship is inwardly based on trust.. But outwardly on sweet words.
.Friendship internally balanced ie trusting friends and sweet outwardness can last long.. (but it will cease one day)
.Friendship without trust, but only evil sweet language is baseless, which is mostly the case with standard normal friends..
.No trust and no fragrance of language leads to aversion.

When one meets a person, he/she is utterly careful about uttering only the utterable to maintain and mature the relationship but later this vigilant attitude, not completely though, but vanishes. A very high priority is given to the person which is only temporary.

If, at starting point of a relation, you have a positive view about a person, you want to befriend the other person... Sometimes the friendship becomes very close and the closer you get to a person the more vices you discover. Alas, the consequence, is clear.

No one makes friends for others but only for oneself. A relation is continued for oneself and terminated for the same cause. Once we are not receiving felicity from the relation, we tend to break it. What we know as normal and standard friends are certainly free free free..
The break-and-make-easily kind. I feel in lettin go.
If a person or even a 'Good friend' cannot live with me, I am ever-ready to drop another friend as I must do sometime later.

Making a friend such a standard friend is an easy job too.. You just have to speak some nice words and Wallah! you've got yourself a closing relation.

Friends ultimately are only for sharing things, you cannot share with others or maybe timepass. Again, going by nature's rule I say No one is for ever.

One cannot do without friends, but when friendships rise, so do expectations.
Wise classify 3 indicatives of a fool
1.Useless actions
2.Useless speaking
3.Useless expectations
It is a sin to expect.
If the expectation can hinder the other person's happiness, you're going to get ditched badly.

I obey the human terms of friendship just because it is necessary for me to.
And Im not bothered if someone has a million grudges against me.
Im not afraid to break any relation beacuse I'll certainly have a replacement because there are several who have done what I have and search for a replacement themselves.

This may sound pessimistic but I consider it to be realistic.
If a friend of mine has spotted something very ill, I expect it to be said on my face.
Oh wow! another expectation, another sin.

Lastly, I never ever mean to say Im free from the standard traits of a easy-make-break friend..
I have many and for many I am such a friend.
It is just that I speak of my experiences which provides a platform to improve.

(There are some people who proclaim someone as their lifelong friend and that may prove to be true but the amazing point here is, it is only Lifelong.)

[[I know I might have missed out on somethings or maybe generalised things but I speak not of the exceptions.. I speak in a very standard and normal context]]

17 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home