Chapaat v2.0

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I won!!!!!!!!

As I reached home after collez today,
I picked up The Hindustan Times and checked the competition results..


Causing the biggest wave of astonishment, I read my name..... I won!

There was this unique poem wiriting competition in hindi or english.... and I wrote this articulate poem.... It won!!!!!

Im famous... and if I can be assumed to be rich..
I would be shortly making an appearence on
"Lifestyles of the richchchch.... and famous"(to be said in a fat voice)

Obviously, My poem follows.....

____________

My Safar

Jab se chala hu mai,
pata nahi woh kab thaa,
tab se ab tak, chala hee hai,
ruka nahi mai tab kaa.

Or maybe, I did pause,
in the mediate regions,
maybe fatigue was the cause,
or maybe various other reasons..

Rukna chalna to laga rehta hai...
par, pahucha kaha pe hu mai ?
mera man, ab mujhe kehta hai,
jaha se chala, bas wahi tu hai....

But the reason remains a mystery,
though all mysteries shall be solved,
when I reach with feet, paining, blistery,
enduring the painful pains involved.

Na chalne ka karaan mai jaanata nahi
aur jaanunga tab, jab mai chal paaunga
arre par, yeh kyu mera man maanata nahi..
aisay to infinite loop mein, ghoomta reh jaaunga..

Then, I must say, I shall never reach,
thus, only one option is left to be,
That the promise to reach I shall breach,
I shall not go, the destination shall come to me.

___________

If you understand it, then tell me also... Thanks

(Oh ya.. The competition thing was all fake)
(Now that was a chapaat 2 u) :D

4 Comments:

  • ha ha.bhai tera yeh chapaat style bott mast hai !

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 24, 2005 7:59 AM  

  • the pop-up thing is annoying... it takes two extra-clicks to post a comment. thts too much effort man..

    By Blogger Ravi Handa, at September 24, 2005 11:49 AM  

  • Hey! good to see comments back on Chapaat!. And yes, liked the comment thing

    By Blogger Neel Arurkar, at September 25, 2005 3:08 AM  

  • @prad
    ty hero ty



    @abhi
    ty abhi... it could sound showy.... but i really feel ur writin(and jokin) style is just like mine

    @handa
    yaar! dont say this yaar...
    bahut mushkil se aisa arbit idea aaya tha...
    maybe Ill do sumtn to solve your problem and still not solve it..
    (wait n watch)

    @neel
    oh ty dude
    "Yeh comment likh ke tune bahut acha kiya"

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at September 25, 2005 7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home