Chapaat v2.0

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

My Orkut Profile

I was going through my profile I wrote a loooong.. time ago ..
I thought it was stupid enough to be put here...
________

My Orkut Profile

General Profile

about me:The more intelligent one is,
the better he knows how stupid one is.

Love me or hate me
it will never matter
coz everyone like you n me
wont live sometime later

so im not bothered
think of me as evil or mad
but no one's happy
be him good or bad...

most go crying
but some eat bliss to live
so think of me as whatever
there's nothing you can give.
relationship status:single
birthday:February 13
age:19.2653671999 approx
here for:friends
children:no(9)
ethnicity:pacific islander
languages i speak:C++
political view:not political
humor:clever/quick witted, friendly,evil
fashion:alternative, smart,evil
smoking:trying to quit
drinking:heavily
pets:i like them at the zoos
living:alone, with roommate(s), with parents, friends visit often, party every night
hometown:New Delhi, Connecticut
webpage:http://chapaat.blogspot.com
interests -
passions:itnay hai ke pata nahi kitnay hai
sports:badi kirkit footi
activities:Programming Relaxing
books:Chapaat for reading this
music:Classical
tv shows:tv shows tv shows
movies:i have watched only one movie in my life -> MAHARAJA (govinda)
cuisines:dal roti

Personal Profile
Apun Ka naam.. Maniraj.. kya..... bola na!
personal -
ideal match:karnataka XI vs Mahrashtra XI
first thing you will notice about me:i have a face
height:272 inches
eye color:blind
hair color:salt & pepper
build:athletic
body art:strategically placed tattoo, visible tattoo, pierced ears, pierced tongue, other piercing, navel ring, mona lisa painted on back
looks:mirror-cracking material
best feature:calves (awesomely strong)
turn ons:assertiveness, body piercing(s), candlelight, dancing, intelligence, long hair, power, sarcasm, skinny dipping, tattoos, thrills, thunderstorms
turn offs:all things run by bijli can be turned off and on but nothing of that sort was on the turn on list .... :|
my idea of a perfect first date:01/01/01
from my past relationships i learned:everyone is more chape than what he/she pretends to be
five things i can't live without:horse racing, lottery, cockroach curry and everything else
in my bedroom you will find:mera PC, mere mice, Deck, TV, another PC, Guitar, Almirah1, almirah2, AC and ME!
by the mice are computer wale mice.
oh!!! ya and bed tooo.... and a dust bin also and my cell phone is also kept there. there r some photos on the wall.. nono not fotos only fotos in foto frames....

_____

Truckload:
I wanted to know how Angelina Jolie looked...
So I asked many people.
Some say "Jolie is pretty"
Some say "Jolie is ugly"
Hence Jolie is Pretty Ugly

Some days later a friend came and asked me
Q."How does Angeline Jolie Look ?"
A. Using her eyes.
_________

Click here to see profile on orkut.
(Add me if you haven't...)


2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home