Chapaat v2.0

Friday, September 02, 2005

The Me's car

I have a merc S class which I drive to college everyday..
which has a very good plus point...

The + pt. is that I can keep all my collez related stuff in the car and there's no need to carry
it in the bad everyday.
I keep simply, EVERYTHING which include books, notes, racket, pens, bag, water, lunch-box, spare shorts, deo etc etc in my car.

(deo ALWAYS remains in my bag and bag almost ALWAYS remains with me)

So as it happened the other day..
My mom said
"Mani! Your car's a mess!"
I thought that mom thinks all my friends eat in my car, afterall, thats what you do in a mess..
But later I realized mom was sayin its messed up.

The car's backseat was full of the 'EVERYTHING' I keep in a random fashion.
So I cleaned up my car, threw away the uneeded.. made a bad of not-needed and a bad of the needed stuff. The car sparked!

Days passed and as material transaction from car took place, the situation got back to square one.

Lemme show you how it looks now
(scroll)
























(That morrison boyd in the pic is now obsolete but still in the car...)


Today again, my mom tells me
"Mani! You're car's messed up again" (Yes! she knows how I messed up the meaning of mess)

The next time, my mom sees my car, it'll be as clean as new..
No sir! I'm not gonna arrange the books!!
Ill dump everything in the boot compartment(dikki as i call it) tomorrow...
My car shall sparkle again.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home