Chapaat v2.0

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Me always wonders...Ummm.. ok sometimes wonders

Once, such was the case, that me hadn't spoken to Hima for a long time.

So me sends an SMS saying
"Dead or alive ??"

Reply me gets:
"Alive. You ??"

________

Me says hanging would be so painful.....
When suddenly Damodar prasad sinha interrupted
"No Ji! Hanging mein there's immediate death"

and me asks "How you know dude ?"
Damodar says "Well! they have actually tested that"
and me says "So when some person was about to be hanged(in a horrified state), they put sensors on his body and measured the time until he dies ???"

Damodar was now, shut down.

________


Some Interesting Stats about IIT
Percentage of people ->
1 .Having iit written on their registers = 99.973672 %
2. Having iit in their email id = 95.5553 %
3. Having mentioned iit on their blogs = 90.662 % bloggers
4. Having iit shirts = 65.66288 %
5. Having iit tattoos = 32.7662 %
6. Having iit stickers on cars = 15.6177 %
7. Having iit stamp under shoe sole = 2.1983 %

Just imagine... to what extent people can show off...
Everyone knows me studies in IITD but has me ever used the word IIT on me's blog!!
Disgusting!!

p.s. you must appreciate my modesty after reading this!!!!! Thanks :)

3 Comments:

  • Your site Blogger, is cool. When I was searching for A&d yours was one of the best. While working on my site A&d I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at December 05, 2005 2:26 PM  

  • Oh saheeeee!!!!!!

    This was real good one, I guess I'll have to carry out some excavation work now, to read all your old posts.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 06, 2006 9:16 AM  

  • HAHAHA! Yeah, truly modest...you know what? You're extremely modest for someone so great! :D
    And I still don't know where you study.....:P

    By Blogger The Girl Who Sold The World, at January 08, 2006 10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home