Chapaat v2.0

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Khaana Banana

I was Home Alone and hungry.
Now, I had in front of me, the task of khaana banana. (cook food and not eat banana)

So I ventured out to my kitchen and made some 'sabzi'
but I soon found out that there was no salt in ze kitchen.

I was taken back by the fact and sat in deep contemplation, thinking about the solution to the salt problem.

School knowledge ALWAYS helps.
I had learned

acid + base ---> salt + water

in school.. Hence this would give me salt and pure water ( for free )..

I rushed to my chemistry lab(Yes! I have a BIG lab in my house, cartoon dexter is based on
me)
but all the acids had finished except one (suspense).

I got some base and finally put all the stuff into the reactor at High Pressure and Temperature conditions and got salt + water.

The reaction could be best represented as...

HCN (acid used) + KOH (base) ----> KCN (salt) + H20 (waaaaaaaater)

I then put the salt thingy in my khaana..


I write this while the food is being heated, I shall get back after eating.
Bye



Update: A big blunder has taken place... After eating I found out that I was poisonous for KCN and the poor KCN died instantly.

Chapaat 2 me for killing an innocent chemical :(

________
Disclaimer:
This post was taken from FunnyBlogs website. Click here to get free funny posts for your blog.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home