Chapaat v2.0

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Suee Side

Yesterday
I was talking to this friend of mine yesterday..(Anjul knows who)
So he told me ''I dont want me!"
So I suggested suicide. He had thought of the same but was facing some problems..
He had less idea of how to...

I thought I should try to help my friend.
So today I tried many suicide tricks, so that if some worked, I'll suggest that to him.

What I learned

Today
1.Jumping from the roof is a waste of time.. No one dies like that
I jumped atleast 5 times on the roof and I was still alive.
Then someone behind me said "Idiot, you dont have to jump ON the roof, you have to jump from the roof"
So I looked down. It was mighty high up there..

(View from the roof.. Pretty high na??) (8 stories)

So I decided I'll go down a bit and jump.

I went to the 4th 5th and 6th floors and checked all rooms from where I could jump.
3 things happened
a.Either room was locked
b.Either room was open and the person inside did not let me jump
c.Either room was open but it had no window.

If you wanna suicide, never jump, you just wont die....


2.I had already tried KCN some days ago (click here to know more)
and it doesn't work

3.I thought, I'd eletrocute myself.
As soon as I caught two naked wires.... Power cut.
So electrocution does NOT work. (elec. came back afer 4.556 hrs... I almost died without the fan)

4.Then I tried burning myself.. I went to the petrol pump and said
"Aay bhayya! 200 ka daal do"

He almost started to put it in the car...
"Arre! nahi! Mere upar daal do"
So he put it on me..

As soon as I lit the matchstick, the station master came to me and blew off the match!
"Oye! Such things are not allowed here.Get out!"

I was very angry but I later realized it was not the manager's fault.
He must've thought Im gonna smoke.. And smoking is a bad thing!!
(Petrol pumps are so health friendly.. They always have 'No Smoking' signs)

Later
I was ashamed to tell him that there's no good way of suicide so he must wait
for his natural death if he wants to commit suicide.

He was sad as he must now live
I was sad as I had nothing to give
Telling this, I broke his heart
the broken heart, gave me a chapaat....

P.S. I know this got a little arbit. But its all a part of the game.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home