Chapaat v2.0

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Im cheel cheel... Im cheel cheel

Minor Tests are up...Thursday...

Amazingly enough, as soon as I knew I was in the 3rd semester, a chill ran through my spine and spread around through my body including my knees(brain)...

So now! Im as chill as frozen.(Thats my Yahoo! status currently!)

I don't seem to care about the quiz tomorrow or the 6 minor test that approach at the speed of light and my attitude remains "Chill maar yaar! Yeh to ho jayega!"
I have missed 7 starting days of college due to typhoid (missed a lot of attendence there)
and now I have no idea what fate has for me in the form of ze 'Minors.'

Proclaiming load "Oh man! I haven't studied anything!" before the exams
is the most diplomatic and safe statement to make.
If you get low marks, you didn't study. d(Ego) = 0 in this case.
If you get good marks, you're a born genius and you get marks without you knowing it.
d(Ego) is positive and very large in this case!
('I guess I dont know my own intelligence' case)

BUT!
There are some times, you actually haven't studied and are destined to get low marks.
Everyone around is saying "Yaar! I haven't studied".. Even the max. maggus...

Q.What do you do then ???
A.
Mani's Solution

Chidiya kauvva kya maarte ho
Jo leni zindagi kee feel
Chidiya kauvva kya maarte ho
Jo leni zindagi kee feel
Meri baat maano bhai
Cheel maaro cheel!

(cheel = chill)

Remain tension-free.. bring no fights into your mind and forget if something is troubling you...
Leave aside the study and the marks... they'r stupider than you.

And thats exactly what I'm doing now...
Writing chapaats, eating pau-bhaji, chatting...

OH shit!!!!!!!! Oh oh oh !!! SHIT !!!

Its 9.01 already and I have only 2 hrs to eat food and complete the sylla. for the fluids quiz tomorrow.... I'm dead...

______

P.S. This post contained information on my personal life and not many hardcore chapaats, so if you think it won't be interesting, dont read it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home