Chapaat v2.0

Monday, August 29, 2005

Hima and The Typhoid


Hima is a valued friend, whom I bring into light, again.
Please note: Hima is pronounced as Hee-Maa


The Hima Comes!

Hima always comes to my home at around 10.30... which is night for me.
"Hows your typhoid Mani ??", asks the amazing guy
"Aah! The typhoid is just fine.. I'm not.. :) "

"Mani! you know something... I've heard you have a lot of memory loss in typhoid.."

I was a little surprised..
"I dont think thats true hero!
I've searched and researched the net for typhoid and I've
seen all symptoms and effects of typhoid.. I dont remember seeing memory loss anywhere.."

"See!! You're forgetting things !" Hima was quick to respond

and equally quick and pungent was his chapaat.

I remained silent and beared the dreadful CHAPAAT!

(Why do I always get a chapaat ?? Why why... )

________

The Hima Vomits


The other day, Hima comes to me's home and forces me to lurk around with him at the
excuse of eating ice-cream.
Thankfully, I had just recovered from typhoid and I was pretty weak.. No No!
I was handsomely weak.
So I refused and Hima Refuged. (into me's home)

So Hima n Me were sitting arbit types, when suddenly Hima asked

"Hey Mani! How many times have you vomited in your life"

I was smilingly thinking...
Thought and said
"Its difficult to count Hima... I have no Idea... "
Hima nodded.

"So", I asked, "How many times have you vomited dear hima"

Hima looked stunned...
He was silent for about 3.2241 s and spoke in a very surprised manner
"Mani... What type of a question is this ???
How can you ask such disgusting questions!! ??"

Said Hima, "How many times have you vomited!! ??" mimicking me...
and ended with a 'Ridiculous'

I quote Hima..
"Mani! I think this typhoid has affected your brain
You must go to a psychiatrist.
I must tell this to your mom.....
How sick a question can you ask ???
Vomit!!!! Bloody Hell........
Ridiculous!"

I was dumfounded and hence remained silent.
This was a bad chapaat for all those who have ever vomited.


This is a BAD!!! chapaat
______


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home