Chapaat v2.0

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

OD's School Notebook

Odie...

This is not about the garfield's odie but a very own version of odie.
My deer friend..(yess! deer not dog)

Odie was in my school.
And I used to sit with Odie in class 10th.

A very special thing about him and his notebook...

Suppose odie's writing something
and you do this in his NEAT notebook...

(Im talkin about the dirty line I made)






























then Odie would respond by doing this...
(He cancelled the line to remove the untidiness!)

and said "Mani! Please don't spoil my notebook! It should be very neat"

_____

Later, when his name became famous, it was changed to
OD which signified Obviously Dumb.

OD is now, a to-be-computer-engineer and is still known as OD.(even his parents call him that...maybe)


Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Your site Blogger, is cool. When I was searching for 8604 yours was one of the best. While working on my site 8604 I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at December 05, 2005 2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home