Chapaat v2.0

Thursday, September 08, 2005

:( my sad face

My mood today does not really permit me to write something
stupid, funny or arbit.. Hence this post.

The Secret


I have unfortunately discovered a big secret and it has become a major reason why I hate myself.
Most of us know it already.. I didn't for a long time but I curse myself for knowing it.
Without more suspense

The secret is "praising someone on their face makes them think good of you and the other person likes you more." (The praise may not be genuine)

If you've never noted that before, Im sorry, as now I've made you as evil as me....

This powerful statement, is so bloody powerful, that it has settled DEEEEEEEEP inside me somewhere and I cannot find where exactly it is stored in me.
So I subconsciously make the use of this, unknowingly, praising unjustly... and sometimes even as a formality.
:(

________

My Anger

I believe anger is a sign of weakness and incompleteness.. Hence I hate being angry.
So everytime, I am angry, I want to be un-angry..
and if I cannot control being angry, I become more angry thinking
"Why the hell am I being angry ?????"
Hence a recursive procedure.
Therefore anger rises exponentially.

But then I realize, I am weak and incomplete.
:(

________

Old, children and youthful, O dear
all are overpowered,
by the cat called time
all are lastly devovoured.

The poor and the rich,
no homage is paid to any
time kills the kings
equally as it kills the many.

________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home