Chapaat v2.0

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

The day that was tomorrow (Woh jo kal ka din thaa)

(The following 2 lines are called the truckload... Remember... 'TRUCKLOAD')

Q.Damodar Prasad Sinha does NOT eat apples... Why ?
A. Coz his dad is a doctor.

______

Maayuush's Treat

Yesterday, was maayuush's happy birthday.
(Click here to know more about maayuush)
We were 13 people and maayuush 'took' us to PNB.
(Thats Punjabi by Nature.... not punjab national bank)
(axiom #3342.1 : PNB = PBN)

Suddenly, someone started about 'The Bermuda Triangle'
When suddenly, Veeru, jumped up and said
'Oh ya!! The Bazooka Triangle'
we all laughed

he was embarrassed, slapped his head..... and said in an apologetic tone
'I mean the bur-moo-the-aaa triangle'
We all died.

Hence I could not write further.
.
.
.
It was discovered in later episodes, that I hadn't died, Hence I write.
(Obviously I have plastic surgery done)

If you want to see a movie, ask Veeru where to go.. Thats exactly
what we did....
"Oye Veeeru! where do we go ???"
Veeru said "Lets go to satyam SIGN-plex"(note. NOT CINEPLEX.. SIGN-PLEX)


I shall later present, a more detailed note on the
bazooka... oh no... i mean the bur-moo-the-aaa triangle and you
shall be shocked to see it.

About Maayuush's treat,

I saw Maayuush' attitude yesterday... Oh God!!
His attitude was like 'Order more yaar! aapne to kuch khaaya hee nahi'

I quote mani(me),
"Maayuush treated us very nicely yesterday.
He called everyone Sir n Ma'am and gave everyone chairs when they wanted to sit... etc etc"
- Mani
_________

P.S. If you still didn't understand the 'Truckload'
An apple a day, keeps the doctor away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home