Chapaat v2.0

Sunday, September 11, 2005

I just hate giving long long stupid titles to posts!

The Hima Ends

Some days ago, Hima called me and said
"Hi Mani! I just called you to say goodbye.. I'm leaving tonight"
(Hima had to go to UK)
"Tonight ????" I said surprised...

"Yes ... I have fly tonight", said Hima
"So you're going forever... ", I enquired...
"Sort of yes.."

So I wished him luck n all, talked of here n there and I gave him a last goodbye.
For then Hima and I, most probably, would never ever talk.

*

Yesterday Hima called me...
"ARRE! you're still in DLF!" (hima lives in DLF) (I have caller ID)
"Yes.. Actually I have to go on 16th, but that day I though I'd wish you
as I was sitting free and I would not meet you after that."

Hima invited me for his brother's birthday party at DLF(very far from my house)
where I did not want to go for personal reasons... (He told me to reach at 7)
(This was at 4 PM)

At 7.30 Hima called...
I told my maidservant to pick the phone and tell him I'm sleeping.
She did so... But ...

Hima says
"Arre! How can that be ?? I talked to him a minute ago"
Surely he was lying to check my lie.
My maidservant came to tell me this and obviously Hima knew she was lying.

Later I talked to him in a sleepy tone (Im a good actor :D)
and told Hima I couldn't come.

The End

*

Wow! I say wow!
Hima is such an intelligent guy.
Hail to Hima.

Please assume the unmentioned chapaats.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home