Chapaat v2.0

Monday, September 12, 2005

Ze Tag!

TruckLoad:
I quote
"I was so poor in my growing-up days, If I weren't a boy, I'd have nothing to play with."
-Anonymous

*****

There's a Tagging worm going around in the blogging-world these days..
And now he has stuck to me...
I've been tagged...

According to this tag given by the mighty-evil Bad Prad and Anjul I have to answer some evil questions..

******

Five things I will look for in my Fiancée
a. It should be a girl.
b. She should not be very intelligent.. Stupid girls are easy to handle.(majority)
c. She should cry when I laugh and laugh when I cry so as to balance the atmosphere...
d. She should be less evil than me or she'd overpower me.
e. She should cook amazing dal-roti-paneer.

Five things I like to eat
a. Choclate!
b. Butter chicken + butter naan
c. Dal-roti-paneer
d. Ghee (I use it with everything)
e. Cockorach curry with bandar ka dimaag

Five Goals of Life(Waise I play less football, have scored only 3 goals in my whole life)
a. Attaining pertpetual happiness (Taught in the Hukka)
b. Attaining prosperity. (Hukka)
c. Working for human welfare. (Hukka)
d. [Shoot your goal here]
e. [Shoot your goal here]

Five thing I say a lot
a. Chape! (Every1 is chape)
b. Arre! (Out of surprise)
c. Chapaat! (For some1's misdeed)
d. Evil ! (What can you do when everyone is evil....)
e. Sup dude sup! (Warning my friend of a sup(snake) around him/her)

***

Finish..
Now it is a tradition since olden times(started in 1387 BC) to pass on a blog tag to another friend
I do the same.

This tag is passed to -> Manu + Anjul + Anchal (The MAA combination)
(These 3 people must respect tags)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home