Chapaat v2.0

Saturday, September 17, 2005

My stay at egypt (In max detail)

Intro
I have always been attracted by Egypt. (Yes.. Im paramagnetic in nature)
Maybe due to the great rectangular pyramids or the sfinks..Stupidly enough, some people also come to spell sfinks as sphinx.. How unintelligent!

Now, to start with my trip, in real detail...

The Flight
As soon as me entered the plane, he began to move.I fell down in the passage between the seats. The driver was so stupid, it didn't even bother to check if all the victims were seated. More so, me wasn't holding to one of the ropes hanging from the ceiling.

Then the driver began to show-off his new speaker-mic equipment he had newly installed in the plane and wished all ze passengers...
"Hello this is your kaptaan speaking... Hope you enjoy.. Bye Bye"

I found my seat with difficulty and saw a fat aunty sitting there..
"Excuse me ma'am.. This seems to be my seat" I said very kindly...
"Chal Hatt bhikhari..." she replied... (Go away you beggar)
I did not want to talk to such an indecent person so I sat on another seat I found vacant.
(That was fat-aunty's seat)

I was now in Hungary. I mean to say I was hungry. I had got 22.13 allu-da-paranthhas from home as egypt is deserted and it is very difficult to find food in a desert. (But you can find deserts easily.. eg. I ate lotsa rasagullas there) I got a water bottle too for people said that I was likely to feel thirsty too...I also wondered how they'll land the plane in the sand.. but that was not my problem.

As soon as our plane wanted to run-away... Another big plane tried to go first.. But our driver was a clever guy... He honked real hard and suddenly shot past the other plane. The other driver looked out of his window and started shouting something.. which we couldn't hear as our plane was far away. They gave us free buckle-belts in the plane. Mine was seriously getting old, as in I had to tie it around like a rope. And we were suggested to wear the belt in plane...
I didn't know why... but maybe at high speeds, pants fall down easily.. But, I was wearing jeans, so I was least concerned.

The plane moved real fast.. I was racing with a Mercedes S-class!!! moving on the parallel road... Obviously I won.. Thanks to the plane. Later, the mercedes and everything around it shrunk with embarrassment (Obvsly, coz I won) until everything looked like ants....

There were 2 or 3 buttons above my head.. I had figured out what they did within 30 mins!
Im not boasting, but you know, I have a really good understanding for modern technology.

These plane-walas, I must say, have really beautiful maidservants. A slim and beautiful servant always came to me to give me food, coffee, sweets, blankets, magazines (I didn't return them, sold them for Rs.45/-)... etc etc. She even spoke english...And that too better than me !!??
My english breaked all records! Anyways... I asked her and she even sat with me to gossip. I pitied her....

There was also a TV in the plane. I told her maid to put on Star TV as I was missing on my fav. soap..(Not lux) 'Kyuki saans mein kabhi badbu thee' But she couldn't do that beacuse of technical difficulties.

They did land, in the sand...(wow! that rhymes) Me reached egypt in no time... The flight was so much fun, I had lost the sense of time. (It was lost to be never again found)

Stay at Egypt
It was real fun.

Return Flight
It was good too..

Conclusion
Hence my trip to Egypt was awesomely awesome.

I came back home and counted how much money I had saved. The trip cost me Rs.1000 excluding shopping, flights, food and stay.. (These are obvious costs) (Rs.1000 was ticket to go inside pyramid)

Labels:

31 Comments:

  • good one ....

    By Blogger arpana, at September 20, 2005 4:41 AM  

  • ty ty!

    atleast some1 commented!

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at September 20, 2005 6:55 AM  

  • Seriously................

    It was Really Very Very PHUNNY
    Oh.........
    Sorry!!!!!
    I mean funny
    Sac-che I am serious...........!!!

    p.s."Chal Hatt bhikhari..."
    lol

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 08, 2006 9:46 PM  

  • @anon
    oh thanks yaar...
    and why are you serious ??
    (are you in ICU or something ??)

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at January 09, 2006 4:35 AM  

  • Han bacche.....I am in ICU(Indian Chapdase Union) with my BMW(Bartan Mangane Wale)

    Dont take Panga OK..........You MBA IT....

    Han..........

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 10, 2006 2:29 AM  

  • Oh shit! I underestimated your power sir! Please maafi me! Please!!!!! Please! I did not know you were having a BMW!!!!

    Sorry pls pls pls pls

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at January 10, 2006 6:08 AM  

  • Aree.........It's OK yaar....

    Do you know what???????????

    I have 2 BMW's...........

    You want one???????????

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 10, 2006 8:31 PM  

  • AAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!


    2 BMWs!!

    wah wah
    mujhe ek emale kar de jaldi se!
    please!!!

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at January 11, 2006 12:41 AM  

  • Oh!!!!!!!!!1
    Sorry yaar emale kaise karu??????????

    wo female hai.........;-)

    HOOOooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:0

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 11, 2006 2:06 AM  

  • arre maafi again..

    i think mai bina bmw ke bhi happy reh lunga.. thanks :D

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at January 11, 2006 2:08 AM  

  • R U out of your mind......
    Waise OK it's your wish...........

    BUT i also have SWIFT u want one.........

    UUOOOOOOooooooooooooo;o)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 11, 2006 2:11 AM  

  • arre phele SWIFT ka full form to bata..

    aur yeh hoooooooooooooooo aur oooooooooooooooooooooo ka kya deep hidden meaning hai ?

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at January 11, 2006 2:14 AM  

  • Deep hiddden kuch nahi yaar........

    Advertisement ka naya fanda hai..to attract people like you.........;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 11, 2006 2:17 AM  

  • ohhhh marketing policies to lure gareeb people like me!!!

    nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

    keh do ke yeh jhooth hai!!

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at January 11, 2006 2:21 AM  

  • Chal yaar keh diya...Mera kya jata hai bas.... Happy!!!!!!!!!

    huh.........

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 11, 2006 2:24 AM  

  • Happy!!!!!!

    yahooooooooooo!!!!!

    yipeeeeee!!!!!

    arrrrreeeeeeee waaaaaaaajjjjjjj

    yuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu


    (this too was a kind of advertising stunt.. ahem ahem)

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at January 11, 2006 2:31 AM  

  • Me tooooooooooooo.........

    HOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo......

    yahooooooooooo!!!!!

    yipeeeeee!!!!!

    arrrrreeeeeeee waaaaaaaajjjjjjj

    yuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    HAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 11, 2006 2:36 AM  

  • Stunts copy paste karna kanoonan jurm hai!

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at January 11, 2006 2:37 AM  

  • Who cares.........

    Kya kar lo ge.....go sue me...go go.........

    Bacche yeh India hai,sab chalta hai........

    HAaaaaaHAAAAAaaaaaa........

    Now Again....yahooooooooooo!!!!!

    yipeeeeee!!!!!

    arrrrreeeeeeee waaaaaaaajjjjjjj

    yuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    HAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 11, 2006 2:44 AM  

  • arre!
    ek baar sue karne se kya hota hai!

    mai do baar sue karunga!

    hahahahahahahahaahaha
    haha
    fir sara dirty dirty ho jayega!

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at January 11, 2006 2:50 AM  

  • You dirty......chi..chi.chiiiiiiiiiii
    Waise Do bar se kya hoga?????????

    ltr. main kar..........
    fir aur sara dirty dirty ho jayega!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 11, 2006 2:59 AM  

  • arre!
    ek baar karo sue, to sue huva.

    do baar karo, to suesue ho gaya re!

    aur pushpa yeh suesue hamko pasand nahi re!!!!

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at January 11, 2006 3:00 AM  

  • Oye......Rajesh Khanna II......
    Pasand nahi......pina thodi hai......!!!!!

    Waise bhi no one can do anything in this.....
    u know natural excrement.........

    jo Bhagvan G ki marji.........
    hah......

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 11, 2006 3:06 AM  

  • ha woh to hai hee..
    but bechara morarji desai!

    but try karna kabhi bhi kisi ko 2 baar sue na karna...; ok!

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at January 11, 2006 3:10 AM  

  • But kyon...do bar sue karne se vo diry ho ga main thode.....
    I will b FREEEEE!!!! Baby.....

    hana........

    BTW:"bechara morarji desai!" nahi bechara Manmohan Sing!!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 11, 2006 3:19 AM  

  • arre ? kisi ko dirty karna to paap hai na!!
    and manmohan singh bechara kyu ?

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at January 11, 2006 3:23 AM  

  • Nahi bacche........I will sue him habitually ,carefully & cleanly.........

    Aur Manmohan singh Hi bechara.......!!!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 11, 2006 3:27 AM  

  • par kyu kyu

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at January 11, 2006 3:30 AM  

  • Maire Marjeeeeeeeee...........

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 11, 2006 3:55 AM  

  • itni bedardni na dikha
    mujhe bata toone woh kyu likha ?
    kuch to reason hoga marzee ko chhoer ke,
    baat seedhee kar yaar, na kar morr ke!

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at January 11, 2006 3:57 AM  

  • Tu SAD na ho yaar..........

    Maine kuch nahi morda..........
    Every thing is so seedhaa......

    Manmohan Singh isi layak hai.......
    vo bechara.......!!!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 11, 2006 4:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home