Chapaat v2.0

Friday, September 16, 2005

CHL 251

Now who is this CHL 251 ?

One of my freinds is called CHL251.
He meets me every Tue, Thu and Fri from 11-12.

Though he is truly a very good guy, but the fact is he's not so good afterall.

For those mistaken, he is one of my subject.
And for those who are mistaken at this point, I'm no king.. he's my study subject.

The teacher who teaches him to me is known by various names..
Par woh bahut acha padate hain
(But they teach us very nicely.)
[[They is used as a sign of respect...]]

Everyone would agree on this... :D

But I think mujhmein hee khot hai, therefore I cannot concentrate in their class...
I have to pass my time...

_______

How to pass CHL251 time ?

That could be called an evil-ly amazing question to be asked..
I shall tell you how I do it in my own evil fashion....
(I could be known as the papa of modern evil fashions)

1.Make chits torn from notebook paper during the CHL251 meet.
For eg.
(Ticket to Hell, Admits 1)
and pass them on to everyone...
I have never got them back....







2.The last page of the blank CHL251 register is the only used page.



(Thank you, for I'm a great artist)












3. You could always shoot friends and teachers...
Those who shot the most say Mani!

All you need is a camera-phone and CHL251...


(Thats my friend Dud-Reja! ) (Yes yes! He's saying Mani !)





(Deepu, My 'Sort Of Best Friend') (He forgot my name so he didn't say Mani!)









4. There amazing figures were cut using only a paper, a pen and CHL251.

(These are later wedged to people's backs)





(A close-up...)(Who could say this is not a real cockroach!!)
(Please ignore the finger)
_______________





1 hour goes by, as if I'd been there for just 60 mins...
My Evil Timepass fashion works awesomely.

Therefore, I end this post here and now.


This post has 1 comments

Veeru Said:


Mani: Thanks for your comment Veeru, take up CHL251 in the next semester....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home