Chapaat v2.0

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Words!

Words that moved me
"This house is very small.. lets change it..."
Hence we moved

----

Words that made me dumb
"Shut up Mani"
hence I was quite quiet

----

Words that made me run
"Bow Vow"
hence I ran to save my life

----

Words that hurt me
"Mani...please keep this up on the shelf"
Hence while keeping it, I fel down and was hurt.

----

Words that changed me
"Mani.. These clothes are very dirty"
Hence I had to change

----

Words that made me mind
"Maniraj, you're the monitor"
Hence I had to mind the class

----

Words that I like
"Words and words are all I have to take your heart away"
Hence that Words by Boyzone

----

Words that made me cry
"Mani.. go cut the onion"
Hence I cried

----

Words I can't type
"Sorry for being so lame"
Hence I can never say or write 'sorry' to anyone!

(Taken from chapaat 1.0)

1 Comments:

  • "Words and words are all I have to take your heart away"
    good one ;)

    yes we have words only to give u... hence the comments ;)

    By Blogger adarsh, at September 23, 2005 8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home