Chapaat v2.0

Monday, September 26, 2005

Aaj kee taaza khabar

There are some people who have tried to call me corny. I'm unaffected.

As I was eating corn, relaxing and reading blogs, I stopped reading blogs.. to get a hold of my newspaper.
First, if you're hungry I'll try to make you jealous by putting a pic of the corn I was eating.


(Damn Tasty) (Hungry kya ?)

Anyways
I was going through the newspaper watching pictures and reading titles when I suddenly saw this stunning
article.
After reading the article 2-3 times I realized that this was one of those articles I have always waited for.
(Then there was triumphant background music indicating triumph)












This was... An encrypyted article.
For some reason the newspaper did not want everyone to know of this news...
So I set out to the encoded-article-decoder machine in my decipher-lab #4..
I have invented this machine long ago but never found something so beautifully encoded such as this article.

My Lab #4. (Yes yes I have 19.32 decipher-labs in my house...Lets not talk about the phy chem and maths labs)


My Lab #4


















The beauty of this article is, that if you try to read this article, you will read plain english, but what is hidden inside is a very secret message about
IITD and the share market(as indicated by the title)













The article was so highly encrypyted, even the photo was encrypyted!
This is the article.


(Read and tell me if you understand anythin)























I now present to you, the decoded version which conveys the complete truth about the
happening in IITd.

The decrypted Article

In IITD, the load of studies ___This could have some adverse
is getting a little too much____effects too. Like what hapnd.
to bear for any damn stud- __ _ to Mr.Gupta who is an IITian.
ent. So these science geeks ____Mr.Gupta was really into this
have now transformed into _ __ _MoneyBhai Stuff,later, greedily
bloody share-traders, mak- ___ _fell into the hands of the real
ing millions each day. ______ _ stock market where he lost some
_______________________ ________bloody million bucks. Worrying
Some arbit IITian called ___ ___about stocks, he got an F in
mani has started a new ____ ___ all his exams,lost all his hair
arbit stock site called __ __ __due to tension also.
www.moneybhai.com
where a person gets 10 lakh ___ Alas, nothing is able to stop
virtual bucks and can invest ___such insanely irresponsible
and gain profit to win inaams __addictions to stupidity.




The decrypted photograph















Please say wow!!!!!!
Thanks

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home