Chapaat v2.0

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Current Status

Since the 3rd semester has started, I feel chill.
As chill as cold. Not the shiver chill for chill as in relaxed.
I have nothing... absolutely nothing... to do...
I sit in front of my PC checkin every damn blog in the world and commenting.
I keep pressing the 'Check Updates' button from time to time.
If anyone has any work that I can do for them, like assignements, programs, searchin etc etc please tell me.. I'll be happy to help.

I have my minors next week, but I dont think I have much to study....
So any help needed ???




*



I was just eating this American Corn.. And as I ate I wondered.
How do these people extract this corn ?? I don't think they peel it.
They Pluck it!!!


(See... you can even see its root)
But how ??



*



My friend PG and I had a bet yesterday. She says I cannot stop cracking stupid PJs..
So now for 1 week, I will not crack senseless or sensible PJs for that matter. Infact, I plan to write serious chapaats.
Till now, I have been awesomely successful.



*



"But.. I dont have MS word..", says Me...
"WHAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ???"

Dead bird's mouth was left open when I told her this...
So I decided I must download word.. .Thats what I'm doing now...

*






Dead bird got this in email and I found it amazing.



*

Dead bird again...

I seem to remember one of dead bird's posts.. it was like..


TUESDAY , SEPTEMBER 06, 2005
The Zeroth Commandment

Smile.
Come what may.

THATS ALL DEAD BIRD HAD TO SAY AT 12:40 AM 15 REACTIONS





Nicely said... But...
I would need to change it a bit...







TUESDAY , SEPTEMBER 06, 2005
The Zeroth Commandment

Smile.
Come what may.
Smile Only.

THATS ALL DEAD BIRD HAD TO SAY AT 12:40 AM 15 REACTIONS


_________

19 Comments:

  • I have work for you. For a start, you can write a blog-post for me. Once you're done with that, I need a Fluid Mechanics assignment done. Any chance you might want to take that on?

    By Blogger Manu Saxena, at September 29, 2005 9:01 AM  

  • tera kaam ho gaya samajh dude!
    post likhna hai! koi fight nahi....
    fluid ke Q's de diyo kal.. this way mera bhi fluid ke study ho jayega!

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at September 29, 2005 9:03 AM  

  • arey baap re
    poori post hi mujhse inspire ho gayi ye to...

    I had totally expected u to write smthn as stupid as "come wat june" after the "come wat may" but thanx to PG, junta has been saved from a torture:)

    Do my MEB and thermo assignments pls, and study mass transfer and teach me that, also AM and thermo.
    Write me an article.
    clean my room.
    get ch-6 thermo and ch4 himmelblaun ke solns kal.
    enough?
    aur chahiye to bata dena

    By Blogger Phoenix, at September 29, 2005 2:15 PM  

  • "find x" ...talk about lateral thinking...:-D hehee
    I have to cook tomorrow evening, can you do that for me? can you also then cook for sat/sun and the week after that? I eat 1 bhaji and 1 chapati for dinner and lunch. not too much to ask, eh?

    By Blogger nupur, at September 29, 2005 8:23 PM  

  • Hi,
    Bye.

    The in between-
    I already had a chapaat from you as I clicked to post on comments, this chapaat idea of yours is funny.

    By Blogger mIncl, at September 29, 2005 8:58 PM  

  • @thedq
    that find x thing is really funnny
    i could cook for u provided u respectfully eat what you will have as a result of my cooking.

    @romi
    ty dude
    every1 gets a chapaat here.... :D

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at September 30, 2005 12:44 AM  

  • do you understand punjabi?
    If yes then I have a joke for you!!!

    (btw x is funny)
    who is funny?
    leave it...

    By Blogger mIncl, at September 30, 2005 2:19 AM  

  • yup i do understand the following langs.
    english, hindi, punjabi, marathi, bengali, french, german and lill' bit of tamil too.

    x is awesome!

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at September 30, 2005 2:22 AM  

  • In a classroom, a Punjabi teacher was speaking,
    "Bachio, punjabi vich har cheez de do matlab hunde ne"
    A girl on front bench asked, "Sir kadh ke vikhao"
    Teacher:"Beta isde vee do matlab ne, baith ja"


    (And now don't you wonder about the double meaning of the joke...LOL)

    By Blogger mIncl, at September 30, 2005 2:33 AM  

  • no its pretty clear

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at September 30, 2005 2:34 AM  

  • hey wait..
    I just checked your pic on orkut. Are you not the one who faked it in last hypnotica?

    By Blogger mIncl, at September 30, 2005 2:40 AM  

  • nice memory you seem to have... it was certainly me

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at September 30, 2005 2:42 AM  

  • oh(relieved)
    it was so funny(you as well as hypnotica)

    By Blogger mIncl, at September 30, 2005 2:44 AM  

  • i saw your pic on orkut!
    aren't u the 1 who was sitting in the hypnotica audience ????

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at September 30, 2005 2:46 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger mIncl, at September 30, 2005 2:52 AM  

  • the 'impression' is for u 2 decide
    i can just suggest that maybe ur not so correct while saything that.

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at September 30, 2005 2:55 AM  

  • wrong 'impressions'!
    btw i never meant for my own wrong ones,
    (to myself- never fall for prejudices, how many time have I told you)

    By Blogger mIncl, at September 30, 2005 2:58 AM  

  • sure dude!
    to the bst of my capabilities.. .sure!

    what could be more joyful than a CS assignment!!

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at September 30, 2005 10:30 PM  

  • Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 21, 2007 7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home