Chapaat v2.0

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

The adventures of The Mani

PG, like always, relied on her friends to proxy for her in the Hukka(Humanities) class...
(Obviously she was absent)

I somehow, do not like the proxy concept... Nevertheless PG has other friends...
The attendence sheet was passed for students to sign and some unknown PG signed.

"I'd like to check the attendence sheet today", said the grinning prof.
So he called out everybodys' names.
or maybe I should say he called everybody names.... Im not sure..
anyways

For PG, amazingly, this was the 2nd time, she was caught of not being present in the class while her name was signed for.
Prof was happy. He now had his bakra.(Bakri to be more specific) (Bakra = sheep)

"So Maniraj, you're Priya's friend..??", asked the prof. (Priya is PG's pet name)
(coz he sees me with her in the tutorial classes and he knew she was a good frnd)

"Yes sir.... "
He looked at me mysteriously and before he could say anything

I said loudly, firmly, confidently and boldly...
"Sir... I dont believe in proxies"
"Naa lagaane mein, na lagwane mein" (I dont proxy, I dont tell others to proxy)
(I said it very boldly thats why I put in bold font)

A few microseconds later, when everyone had swallowed my statement, everybody laughed.
2-3 guys were sleeping, they too laughed breaking their slumber.

I was not embarrassed but surprised as to what was so funny ???

"You're speaking so confidently, I believe you" said the prof dude....
and the proxy business was over...

But somehow the non-belief of proxy statement makes my friends laugh everytime.

___________


Creepu lies in the hospital.
No, I dont mean to say he speaks lies... just that he is unwell and lies on the hospital bed.

'Why ???', you might ask...

Even if you didn't ask, I'll tell you.
The actual reason was that his brain crashed.
(No he did not have a truck accident)

His brain stopped responding due to me.
Yes yes! its all my fault.

The Real Thing:
Today in the CHL251 class I was trying to pass time. But time being the careless, dumbly unstudious freak that he is, just couldn't be passed. So I made this chit as I always do and passed it to Creepu.

He saw this and never responded again... His brain hung and there's no way we could restart him. To see the chit, scroll...... (down obviously)

























Yes..Thats for Creepu did for sometime before he stuck.. :(

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home