Chapaat v2.0

Thursday, October 06, 2005

When it comes to naming

Truckload

According to the relativity theory, "Ëverything is absolutely relative"


_____
_
The Book
_
'When it comes to naming' is the name of my latest(and first) book that was published almost a month ago. It has since then been a bestseller in many areas and sales show exponential rise in rural areas of Bihar.Jus kiddin.
Since a very young age I have been interested in the psychology of naming and names and have tried my level best to present all my thoughts in a humorful manner at once. The 200 page book deals with all the complexities there are associated with the word 'name' and if Shakespeare were to say now 'Hey dude....whats in a name??', I would suggest him to to read the book which costs only 100 bucks... (100 Indian bucks, for him it would be 1.32762736 lbs... After 1 lb = 80.something rupees)
_
_
_
_
-
-_
_
-
--
_
_
-
_
-
--
_
-
--
_
_
I must show you its cover page.
_
_
_
_
_
_
I now present a small part of a funny, chapaat type chapter from the book.
How do name your chinese kid....
In china, you see, kids need a tough name. Toughly named kids are tough... And according to the 'parampara'/tradition in China, there is an absolute method to find a name for the kid.
In my 4 years of research, I must say that this was the most amusing information I had ever gathered.
If your kid is Chinese, which signifies you're chinese too, firstly you must measure the exact weight of your kid in grams. Lets say the kid is x kilograms. (Did you say that ??? ha ???)
So you must rise up exactly x*100 metres above the ground and take with yourself a steel plate(diameter of your choice) . The more amazing thing is that your plate should be custom made ie it should contain absolutely (x/100) % carbon. The next thing is to drop the plate from that height and note the sound that it makes while cutting through the air and when it hits the ground. From here on you have the liberty to name your kid with one of those sounds or maybe a combination. The last name however, is given by reversing the sound(name) of the kid's real grandfather's first name and if bychance the kid has no grandfather the father will do too.
The amazing...............
_
_
Thats it for now
I have about 40 free copies. If you're delhi, I'll surely send it to you otherwise please go to the nearest bookstore and buy 'When it comes to naming' worth only a 100 Rs.
_
_
Also see the real names of people revealed(in the sidebar) to know more about my naming interests.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home