Chapaat v2.0

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

As chapaating as a chapaat can be.

Yesterday, my minors ended. Not to mention, the Material Sc. exam went as good as good can be.
Actually speaking, it went as good as good can be.

After the minors said bye bye, I was happy, though unaffected of being a minor-overed guy.
I felt nice, infact chill... I was so chill, I felt as if I reached africa.(The atmosphere was much warmer as compared to me na!)

Last night, was a nightout at Patti's palace... Oh forgive me patti... I mean patti's place.
Though patti's room is huge but unfortunately has only 1 double bed.
Oh ya! there were 7 of us in 1 room
(Yes... all boys, but please no assumptions)

At 11, the rest except me, started playing PS2. They played games as stupid as stupid can be and made be as bored as bored can be. They fought, shouted, cheered and what not.. Behaved like complete lunatics when I slept. If you want to ask why I didn't play, I have only one answer, I dont believe in Video Games.

I woke up at around 2, they were still playing.
I slept.
I woke up at around 3.30, they played like hell.
I slept.
I woke up at around 6, everyone was dead. (Obviously not me)
I slept yet again.
I woke up at 10, and heard the idious words,
"Let the gaming Begin...."
Obviously, They played.

I escaped as fast as fast could be, at was home at around 11.30.
I put on my PC, to check blogs, write chapaats and chat on yahoo/gtalk.
I was meticulously reading blogs when Mr.Power Cut came to say Hi.
I was max frust. But later, I saw....
My room was dark. I love dark rooms. So I lay on the bed in the dark room and relaxed.

I felt comfortable again. Dark, I wonder why, amuses me.. Maybe Im the king of the dark or sumtn. I loved my room so much as much can be. I even clicked a pic...
.







(My room's pic.... when there's no light)




Soon enough, light refurbished my room.
I said to myself
'I've got the power!.. Now why not PC around!'
I was thrilled to switch on my PC as I had to check the blogs, write chapaats and chat on yahoo/gtalk.

Bloody Windows XP scandisk takes 5 long minutes to complete but I was unaffected.
As soon as I saw the face of my desktop, another 'haadsaa'!
Power Cut. I was frust as frust could be.

My room was dark again.

-------

Sorry, Even I feel that this post was as arbit as arbit can be.
But afterall, (I quote myself)

I'm Ze Exaggeratorr

(Please Note -> pronounciation: Zay Ex-zaj-jee-ray-torr)

I shall exaggerate as exaggerated an exaggeration can be.

3 Comments:

  • hmmmm as arbit as arbit can be ...

    By Blogger arpana, at October 11, 2005 6:26 AM  

  • by the line yeh mere usool ke khilaaf hai, i remebered maniraj ke 'usool'

    1) Main kisi ke saath kuch share nahin karta 'especially' chocolates, thumbs up, khanna
    2)main proxy mein believe nahi karta. naa hi lagaata huin, aur na hi lagvaata huin
    3) u read it in the blog.

    Veeru

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 12, 2005 3:01 AM  

  • @arpz
    i know that well, as well as well can be.

    @veeru
    i dont believe in many other things
    i shall someday post the whole list

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at October 12, 2005 5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home