Chapaat v2.0

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

8.662516351 approx

Thought for the day
Dont think too much. You could have joint pains.. (knee pains ie)


_____


The Sober Part

I know I've been an irregular chapaater.
But today, I have a different chapaat. A completely unique unchapaating chapaat.
I today, present to you, my newest hobby.. Painting.
I have been painting for 2 days now and Im glad to show you 'all my masterpieces'.







____

(click paintings to see enlarged view)








1.This painting was my first one. It was a deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep meaning... Can you guess it ??





































2.Just tryin my hand at shadowing but I dont leave paintings wihout meansings.





































3.My favourite fruit. (In zero- gravity conditions)



















4.Shadow to honi chaheye.....












Thats all for now folks.. I shall, if you like, post more as I make them.
_____

Truckload: (An old joke)
Once a teacher asks a student.. "Okay.. Now tell me the names of 5 animals that live in the forest"
Silence.. Complete Silence...
Then the student thinks and says... "Ma'am... 3 lions and 2 tigers."

_____

If you're still wondering the relation of the title and the post....
Sorry... Its just random.


10 Comments:

  • @anon
    I dont save my gas... it could have harmful effects to my health.
    I'd prefer to let others suffocate and die.

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at October 13, 2005 12:01 AM  

  • Shit! Mani! Shit!

    What have you done...the title shouldn't be 8.662516351 approx, it should be 8.662516349 approx. You have forgotten the hidden meaning behind the title of this post.

    Well, well, well...nice paintings, I must say...esp the 0-gravity apple(or so it seems). The deeper meanings are sooo cool, sacchi.

    P.S. For our save, please Save Gas

    By Blogger Anand, at October 13, 2005 12:33 AM  

  • correction :

    P.S. For our saKe, please Save Gas

    By Blogger Anand, at October 13, 2005 12:34 AM  

  • work like that can't come just after two days of painting, or you were a born talent, disclose now please.

    ;P (strange smilie)

    By Blogger mIncl, at October 13, 2005 2:50 AM  

  • The zero-gravity apple is the best of the lot..no need to squint your eyes to understand it. And yeah, the shadow was quite cool too.
    But hey..y zero gravity? Dedicated to Uncle Newton?

    By Blogger AJ, at October 13, 2005 7:03 AM  

  • @andy1
    no ji! post title is correct.. there's another deeeeeeeeep meaning for not keeping what ur saying..

    @andy2
    good.. correction karna acha hota hai

    @romi
    strange smile hata le
    mainay khud apne haathon se banaya hai

    @anchal
    arre! actually first i made apple n was gonna make shadow.. when i noticed it looked good already..
    and it looks like its hanging in air...
    so 0 gravity...

    @ EVERYONE
    If you dont believe ive made these, pls suggest sumtn else i should make and post...
    I want ideas!

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at October 13, 2005 7:40 AM  

  • draw urself n post. the we'll believe ur talent...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 13, 2005 8:16 AM  

  • talent!

    By Blogger nupur, at October 13, 2005 12:45 PM  

  • i already believe you, but even then paint some landscape, i love landscapes.

    By Blogger mIncl, at October 13, 2005 9:44 PM  

  • @thedq
    await my next post on the painting thingy...

    @romi
    ill surely try 2...

    @susubala
    it depends on you.. what u wanna c in the paining...

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at October 14, 2005 2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home