Chapaat v2.0

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Variety....

There are many who can speak french.
But there are many who can't.
And Im surely one of the many.
Funny are the people who can speak it.
They'r also funny who can't.
Still I think, that Im not funny.
Sense, it seems, is difficult to find,
So sense the sense in this my friend
I know, for you, its a tough one honey.
To tell the truth, I dont think there's any.

_____
Cricket

The cricket was wonderful. The whole thing actually. I am usually not interested in such stuff but the other day I saw it, I was more than mesmerized to view the beauty of it all. The green background with awesome design, the pitch black shadows, the way they moved, the

Scroll Pls


.
.







.



.




.



By they, I mean the antennas.
See how gracefully long they are.
See the cute nymph.
The green leafy thing.
(In a high tone)
The beautiful design!

See!! See!! and be mesmerized!
(In low tone mode again please)
Okay now.. I Think thats an over. I mean its over.
_______

Music Stuff

Many people come and ask me..
"Hey mani! What kinda music you like ??"
I usually answer but I feel bad, underprivilaged... destitute even. The reason being that Im deaf :(

Naa. Im kiddin... Actually I like only heavy metal. For example, people wanna buy a rosewood guitar coz its light. Mine's made of Lead(Pb) and the tabla I play.. Yes sir! no leather tops.. Only Iron.

I sing well too! I sing well 3 even for that matter!
The story behind:Once my friend Bhavi, she left her microphone and stuff system in my car.
So having a mic just for me, I practiced singing. I've become such an awesome singer now!
She even left her leads(cables) in the car. So Im a lead singer!

____

You should know this: Never overlook something that looks arbit as actually arbit... There could be a very deep meaning to it.

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home