Chapaat v2.0

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Bf Gf kahanees

A bf and a gf sat in the park which shone with moonlight.
Her eyes sparkled as he looked into them. He was more than mesmerized.
And suddenly he said
"My darling! I've been dying to tell you.."
The girl holds his hand and says
"Oh please do! Im eager to hear what you want to say"

"My darling! I ... I .... I love you"
The girl's face lit up.
She looked delighted and said
"Wow!! Me too!!! Even I love myself!!!!"

The boy got a chapaat.
___

A bf and a gf sat in the park which shone with moonlight.
Her eyes sparkled as he looked into them. He was more than mesmerized.
And suddenly he said
"My darling! I've been dying to tell you.."
The girl holds his hand and says
"Oh please do! Im eager to hear what you want to say"
"I've got a poem for you which will tell you the condition of my heart"

The boy started reciting the poem.

Your Pulchritude

Your hair as black as coal,
as pure as HCl, your soul.
Eyes as beautiful as mine.
Your figure is so so fine!

As graceful as a giraffe
so innocent, just like a calf.
As swift as a deer
you're as tasty as beer.

Hair like a horse's tail
body as that of a blue whale
Your face as radiant as fire
your beauty has caught me in your mire.

You are as hot as the sun
As soft as McDonald's burger bun
As learned as google.com
and as reliable as a CD-ROM.

As slender as a toothpick
as tickling as a dog's lick.
You are as tall as my sister
and as strong as a twister.

Your lips as pink as my tongue
you are so new and young.
your waist so slim like a mire
you are the thing, I desire.

Fingernails as sharp as knives
to get you, I'd die nine lives.
You, as open as a book
as proficient as a chinese cook.

You are fairer than white,
but is being so pale alright ?
Your teeth as white as a lily,
and your touch is so so chilly.

Your appeal has dazed me
your beauty has razed me
your pulchritude has caught me
because of you, I forgot me!

--

The girl was chapaatingly speechless.




Labels:

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home