Chapaat v2.0

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Puppy!

Lesson
Nobody's prefect... Oh I mean perfect.
_____

Puppy!

This is the story of my friend, actually, an autobiography in a different trend, in his words what happened in his life and how so I think I should start off now.

I love nature and all its creatures..I love everyone and all their features. Once I wanted to savor the natural beauty and a stroll through the forest made my heart fruity. Going through the forest I saw a small cute puppy with a broken paw..The poor animal crying in the grass-bed so I kicked the dumbo right in its head. 'Oh! What have I done?' I cried and soonafter the puppy died. Now I knew I was in trouble and a police case would make it double.

What should I do god, O great giver...So I threw the mutt in the river.I was so scared at this time maybe someone witnessed the crime. Just then, I heard some noise and turned around to find some boys, looking at me with staring eyes... Well, sneaking on me was not nice. So I went close to where they were.

'No no!..We didn't see anything Sir!'

But,I had to,so, I took out my gun and shot the brats one by one! Hearing the noise their parents appeared and they would complain to the police I feared. So the gun did some more work for the day and without waiting I skipped away. I killed exactly 13 people and a dog and walked slowly in the fog, just then , I saw the same puppy again,
had my kick gone in vain ?'

No Dear! It was the Ghost of the pup which had come to bang me up! But I was still the boss, you know coz I'd learnt 'Tantrik Vidya' long ago. So I applied my knowledge against the ghost
and I did something to hurt it the most! I smacked it and put it into a jar which I had got and threw the ghost jar in the shitpot!

Years passed and my life changed everything transformed from disordered to arranged. I sang, danced, and played really awesome guitar and sooner than I knew, I was a pop star. Then, After 17 years,police came to me to enquire about the dog's body found in sea.
'But I threw it into the river!' in my mind thought

'Rivers go into the sea', In geog. I had been taught. But I had wiped off all proof related to the killing game... They still found me, even though I'd changed my name. Hail! O Hail to the modern forensic technology, they dug out the truth from 17yr old mythology. So it was simple to kill the policemen, What was to happen was clear then! Through plastic surgery I changed my face and closed the file to the dog murder case.

Slowly, I became more popular then ever, it was my talent and I know I'm clever. No one ever found out that I was the killer and this is the end to this thriller! Hence, I advice, never kill anyone not for revenge not for fun. I don't want to create any more suspense coz I think this post's stopped making sense.

So stop reading get back to work fulfill your duties and don't shirk(duties)! Grow more plants and plant more trees, and help the poor creatures,give a home to the bees! I know You're curious to find out who's my friend I'm tellin you about well, don't let your mind go too far its dear Michael Jackon the star.

---

If (you noticed something) Then
"Some people do the reverse... I choose to be differnent"
Else
"Forgive me.. Just an arbit post!"
End if

Labels:

6 Comments:

  • vaah vaah mani

    mazza aa gaya
    pehli baar life mein laga ki tu serious bhi ho sakta hai...just like Serious Broacha.

    Very good ... Very good...

    P.S.Yeh accha comment hai

    By Blogger Anand, at October 23, 2005 10:08 AM  

  • @andy
    thanks yaar..
    p.s. yeh achchhe comment ka achha reply hai

    @anon
    im sorry dude... I live in a kholi...
    is landscape painting possible in a kholi ???

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at October 23, 2005 10:14 AM  

  • Nice reply to spam, you never cease to surprise. You seem to have gotten over that melancholic moment.Which is good.
    By the way do you smoke?? As in weed?
    Because your posts are really trippy man!

    By Blogger Pareshaan, at October 23, 2005 5:53 PM  

  • Tu chor hai arbit si chori karta hai
    Apne hi ghar mein chori se chori karta hai
    Apni hi poem ko prose bana ke dala
    Abey jackiness in the story karta hai?!?!

    Because of ur spl ability at PJs, and ur spl liking for them, I shall call u the Mister PJ now on.

    Also since u r a very average kinda guy, ur name shall be Meani from now on..

    Mister Meani PJ!!!

    Meani PJ
    Meani PJ

    Yippeee!!!!!!!!!!

    By Blogger Phoenix, at October 23, 2005 10:20 PM  

  • Wow, wow
    i said "WOW"

    PS Wow

    By Blogger mIncl, at October 23, 2005 11:09 PM  

  • What these observations and theories highlight is that each and every entity is not distinct but in some subtle manner, connected and is a part of this self-regulated existence. Each one of them has a role to play and one common, unified aim. The amazing part, is the manner in which all of us, rather, 'the whole' is able to communicate with every part of itself and is contained in each of its bits. The Morphogenetic Field Theory and the Holographic Theory make us realize that we all are, in many ways connected and affected by every event that takes place.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 08, 2005 4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home