Chapaat v2.0

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Tear

I have always believed(as far as i remember) in the EAE thingy...
Expression Amplifies Emotion

I write this post, not for you to read but beacuse I want to blurt out what I feel.
Im not in my seriously joking mood today so I even write this post in a different color to indicate that.

--

We always run after pleasure, not realizing that our best friend is only pain who always stays with us. The irony lying the fact that acceptance of pain is pleasure itself. Thats an infinite loop statement and I don't think Ive completely understood it too....

A loss of something we assume as plaeasurable is called pain and removal of something that pains is called pleasure. I dont think Ive actually gone beyond a situation where I have no instantaneous pain, and removal of that pain is called bliss. Grossly Incorrect. Bloodily stupid to use the word 'bliss' in any of our conversations... We actually dont know what bliss is. And yes generalized the 'I' to 'We'.. I did that....

--

When I used to lose something, I used to be hurt for losing it.
When I lose something now, Im significantly hurt as to why am I being hurt for losing it thought the latter is quite small as compared to the total hurt.
When the extent of total hurt crosses a certan threshold, something we know as a tear, emanates.

--

As it came out from the surface of my eyeballs, it touched my sensitive cheek skin, slid and quietly vanished leaving behind a tingling feeling on the face.

I then thanked you, O God, I then thanked you.
I thanked you, for the pain I got, may anything the source be, I thanked you for the pain.
Coz it this pain weren't there, why'd I thank you ???

Believe me! It was Overwhelmingly ecstatic.
The most 'pleasurable' moment that existed. Stronger and intenseful than any joy I had ever felt before.Within a nanosecond the whole background of the tear had transformed.
I cried, then, not to shed pain but to experience pleasure and it ends so soon!! So soon!!

The reason for the tear is not always pain, but many times wonder and gratitude too.... and it adds.. It really does. I again reach the same state as I would've if it were pain. Actually, this time its even better.

I just wish I could cry more often.

_____

0 Comments:



<< Home