Chapaat v2.0

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Abey tu! Jackie!!

Abey Tu!

Array! (computer wala nahi hindi wala)
Aaap yaha..? ! ? ?!

Aaaj raasta kaise bhool gaye ??
"Abay Idiot bhoole nahi yaad aa gaya! Chapaat 2 u"

Aaaaah! (chapaat padega to awaaz to aayegi naa!!)
____

Jackie

I seem to be using this word quite a lot and people understand less of it.
So I write this to eludicate on the topic.

The word Jackie gets its origin from one of the most respected, famous and revered people in India. As you would've guessed -> Jackie Shroff...

Now, If you try to speak quickly, Shroff would sound like shvoff or Show Off.
So a code term for the one who shows off is Jackie.

Jackie is a noun as well as an adverb. Infact, the oxford has agreed on adding it to the dictionary and obviously, my name shall also be mentioned alongwith the word.
(And not as an example.. Please!)

--

There'r many ways a person can jackie. I note people around me jackying all the time. I have been making notes of all that jackiepana.

"The exorcist didn't scare me.. Please find me a movie that does! Please!" (Look at the mirror dude)

"I got 32/40 and 30/30 in my minors but Im not concerned" (thats why I mention it)

"I think Im gonna buy that jacket.. Its only for 8000 bucks" (Jeb mein 10 rs nahi)
"Oh shit dude! I got only 10$ in my wallet." (He had Rs.500 with him... ONLY)
"Oh man! Dad sold the yellow mercedes that I used to get on tuesdays..."
The list goes on...
Patti insists that such Jackies should be respected...
Hence he says ... "Arre ! tumne jackie ko jai kee ??"
The word showoff sounds a little 'vaaheeyaat' and insulting to use.
Hence use the word Jackie as it has its advantages one so many.
___
Talking about Jackies, I must Jackie about one small thing myself... Ahem ahem.. try to find the blogger navbar on this page... :D
Jackie Kee Jai

Labels:

12 Comments:

  • @anon
    ahem ahem..
    that dont apply for me....
    (any1 else who wants to use the links given by anon ??)

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at October 24, 2005 12:36 AM  

  • ROTFL. Kahaan se aise idea laate ho?
    Btw Thanks for adding a new word in my dictionary!

    By Blogger aria, at October 24, 2005 7:56 AM  

  • @divya
    wow! what a huge vocab. you have now!!!!! hehe

    if i tell the real mr jackie about this,
    he'll sue me!


    @aria
    Whats rotfl?
    and idea to mobile kee dukaan se mil jaata hai... try kar lena...
    and ur welcome

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at October 24, 2005 7:59 AM  

  • Dude,
    thanx for the clarification, the Jackie etymology was very enlightening indeed.

    By Blogger Pareshaan, at October 24, 2005 12:39 PM  

  • hey Z,
    ROFTL

    Sahi hai boss..Exorcist se nahi dara..try watching 'Dracula ki maut':D It will send shivers down the spine..Hehaww

    By Blogger Rays Of Sun, at October 24, 2005 11:18 PM  

  • @pareshaan
    its my pleasure

    @vikram
    ty ty
    i rock and i stone cold also...

    @sunrays
    YAAR! whats roftl ??
    and ya 'dara' nahi 'dari'
    hehehe @ dracula ki maut!

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at October 25, 2005 12:53 AM  

  • hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    Waise Jackie se zyada "Chape" dekha hai? Chapaat to understand aata hai....par Chape??? Koi marathi hai kya?

    By Blogger night in shining armour, at October 25, 2005 1:27 AM  

  • For the biggest jackie on earth, who exagerates even his jackiness...and who quote me shamelessly...

    1. You are the biggest jackie..
    Mere pass i pod hai...main ipod sun raha haoon...wat r u doing?
    2. When guard asks for i-card he says, bhaiya icard chhodo i-Pod dekho mera.
    3. i will sue u for copyright violation.
    4. chape!(bachi ko meaning samjha de!)

    By Blogger Phoenix, at October 25, 2005 4:24 AM  

  • @night in shinin armour
    hmmmmmmmmm....upto infinity...
    r u tryina tellme u dont know what chape is???
    if not, i'll suggest This

    @phoneix
    1.naam to mera exaggeratorr tha.. exaggerate tu karti hai
    2.BLATANT LIES!
    3.Konsa copyright ?? Chall Hatt.... (u know what)
    4.the def. is chape is U!

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at October 25, 2005 7:15 AM  

  • Z kid,
    You are 'dara' and not 'dari'
    ROTFL is Roll on the floor laughing:)))

    By Blogger Rays Of Sun, at October 25, 2005 9:44 AM  

  • nahi nahi!
    thats not me
    i quoted my friend..
    woh exorcist dekh ke nahi dari

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at October 25, 2005 9:46 AM  

  • Arbrrr...
    Let me teach you some of our vocab...

    By Blogger night in shining armour, at October 25, 2005 9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home