Chapaat v2.0

Friday, November 18, 2005

Ragging (-r+t) ho gayee re!!!

Well, I was told to write 20 random things about myself by Abhinav. He is my Senior/4. [[click to know meaning]] and always wanted to rag me, even though he never met me. He thought ragging to nahi kar paya, chalo tagging kar deta hu. Evil!

So... When Im supposed to write 20 random things about myself, I think I have an easier way.
'20 Random things about myself' [[Acha likha naa ??]]

Or

I could do something like



...Things.... Things .Things...... Things
Things........... Things ........Things.... Things
Things........ Things Myself Things........ Things
Things.. Things .......Things ..Things
.........Things.... Things Things Things ..

[[20 Random Things about Myself]]

But I choose to be enthusiastically sincere and actually write stuff about myself which may actually make you cry after reading. No, Its not a dukhbhari kahani but don't you cry of boredom sometimes ?
(Dont tell me you do!! I was just kidding)


So let the things, beeeeegin! [[Gonggggg.......]]



1.
No.. This is not my pic. It is just how people react when I tell them I'm not alien. Sorry but I know you'd be having a similar face now. But the truth is the truth. Im not alien.

I told the same thing to this poor little monkey and he was so surprised, he went out of control.

Shit Man! Monkeys are, sometimes, so stupid! Infact monkeys are so stupid, I once knew a monkey who couldn't understand the relativity theory even after reading it twice

One more very secret and interesting thing about me... Im a boy!





2.In my life, I have usools.
->Usool 1: I never share my choclate. I may buy you a new one. But nope! Its a sin to share chocolate.
->Usool 2: I never plagiarize on my blog. I had this usool even before I knew what 'blog' means.
->Usool 3: I must name all my friends. To see my achievements in the field, click on the 'real names of people revealed' link on the right (in the sidebar )
->Usool 4: Follow all usools honestly.





3.In my life, I have disbeliefs.
->I dont believe in girlfriends.
->I dont believe in formality.
->I dont believe in birthdays, new years, anniversaries etc etc
->Infact, I dont believe in time.
->I dont believe in best friends. I dont have one. I just have 'sort of best friend's.
->I dont believe in proxies.
->I dont believe in stars. (Not the space waale stars you dumbo. Movie star type stars). Everybody's just human.
->I dont believe in cheating except for the engg. fluid mechanics (chl231) quizzes.






4. I am a racist. I want to do things very quickly like in a race. One could also say for sure that Im not a doctor as I dont have patients. Oops patience.















5.


I have some weird infatuation for cockroaches. Not that when I see a cockroach I say
"Arre waah! Aaaaj ka lunch to mil gaya". Infact I dont even go within a 3.2231 m radius of a real one. I like to draw cockroaches and I call everyone cockroaches.
"Hey cockroach! Kaisa hai be!"
(Arre! Reply! I was asking you)



[[Nice pic na ?? This is my yahoo profile picture. But I surely look a lot different...]]









6. When it comes to talking, I seem, to be extreme. There are times when I wish I had a strip of disprins in my pocket to gift to the person talking to me. People start to fear me then. I like it! Hahahahahahha (Evil laugh hai)

But there would also be these times when Im quieter than silence. That happens when I'm thinking over something or my battery is dead. Yes I think too!
When I'm physically off, I cannot think, respond or talk. I'm, you could say, like a mobile phone.
You can talk to me anytime except when battery level is low. Then you have to make me eat and drink to charge my battery.






7. Mai laayar, to naheeeee....
Magar, ai khushi,
Jab se chaaha,
hai mainay tumko,
mujhko,
lie bolni aa gayi...........

Okay. I admit. I'm a bad liar. And I even hate to lie. But sometimes, you see, you just have to. But I feel really bad after doing it but these times are rare as I'm generally a straight-forward person and would say to you anything you would ask, truly. My life is like an open book. You just have to specify the page.






8. I am an idle guy. (Guy here means boy and not cow)
I love to sit free. I love to rest. I love to be a 'have-nothing-to-do' type dude. But sometimes it becomes boring also. Then I resort to blogistan. Blogging is an awesome concept and Im damn sure whoever created it was as wela as me.






9. I'm not much of a prefectionist. (Isn't something wrong with the spelling ??? But what ??? Damn!! Forget it!!!). I would want things in a working condition. I'm not a person who would waste his precious time in making things flawless in which flaws dont pain. I'm not worried about the look of anything. My car, my notebook, my desktop, myself. Everything should just work.








10. If someone would ask me my hobbies, I'd say
"Itnee hai ke pata nahi kitni hai"
But I actually try to name a few. For eg. Hunting white polar bears in africa, Rock Skiing, Underwater paragliding etc etc. For the more commonish hobbies, I like playing badminton, programming, blogging, relaxing, listening to un-headaching-music, mazaaking etc etc









11. I am a poor joker. I will make a joke out of any damn bloody stupid or unstupid thing you even try to say. Sometimes, even I dont like it. But sometimes, it feels nice. There'r some common 'uchhaalaapaas' that have entered our group. And there'r some questions to which you'd always get the same mind-boggling, hair-snatching reply. For eg. Now its spontaneous for me to answer "Ghar mein" when someone asks "Where do you live". Or you might call me from your cell from the US of A and ask me "Hey where'r you now ?" so I'll answer "IIT Delhi. Btech".
Its spontaneous.





12. I smile when I admire and I can't stop that. If I see a guitarist playing an awesome tune, I smile at him and that constant bloody smile does not disappear! Sometimes I feel embarrassed too ! Generally, I admire less until I really feel something. I HATE to praise someone dishonestly. So next time you get an appreciation from me, you know that you're really good.







13.''Since the point no. is 13. I'd like to skip this point as it might be unlucky. ''
If you thought I was really gonna do that, you might as well spit in your hand and go drown in it. How stupid can one be ??? Regarding nos. with luck ??? I dont believe in superstitions in any form. I try not to hate such people but to pity them.






14.I get stuck with numbers. These days, for example, Im stuck with 18, 48.3 and 503. Id arbitarily reply to any question of yours
"Oye!! Panga na lena!! I've done 18 murders!"
48.3 is used as the answer of a question. There was a question where we had to find the value of 55 variables and someone asks me
"Did you complete that Q ??"
"Yess!! The answer is 48.3!" (for no reason)
503 is my favourite.Everything is 503 in number. I dont know why. For eg.
"Yaar! Woh gadha paanch-so-teen bahane bana ke chala gaya!"
and sometimes people dare to ask...
"503???? Kyuuu ????"








15. Im a huge fan of heavy english accent and vocabulary. I have no idea why. Im thinking of making an english girlfriend. (Ha Ha).
I'm also thinking of doing my higher studies in UK for the sole reason that I want to speak like that!

To read my works written in english accent try out Modern Art.







16. I get stuck to 'gaalis' for no reason. I will abuse anyone for free. For example "Arre! Woh haramjaada kaha gaya ??"

But dont worry, I dont use words which would require a beep. Though there are people I have seen who would speak out words like 'penchor' 5 times in a sentence and if their speech was censored that all we would hear is "Beep beep... beep saala beep beeeep"... But I'm not like that. I use the common and light abuses like haraamjaada, kutta, kameena, ullu da pattha etc etc




17. I'm generally a chill guy. (My normal body temperature is also 98F) But sometimes I do heat up even without fever. That happens when I'm angry. And when I'm angry, I'm angry as why the hell am I being angry! I hate anger and whenever he comes to me, he comes to me more! I wont mind a bad comment said on my face but I do mind trvial things said or done by people that show a lot.




18. Everything's trivial. Nothing will ever matter. No impressions, no earnings, no acheivements are ever going to matter. Everything, I know, is temporary.

Love me or hate me,it will never matter
coz everyone like you n me,wont live sometime later
so im not bothered,think of me as evil or mad
but no one's happybe him good or bad...
most go crying,but some eat bliss to live
so think of me as whatever,there's nothing you can give.





20. I am a forgetful dude. I never seem to remember what I was supposed to do. Esp when it comes to remembering people's birthdays! Now for me, thats a tough thing to do! I am absent-minded.





21.I asked some of me friends to describe me in 3-4 words. This is what they said
Givi: "Bandar, Pathetic Poor joker, bas!"
Puneet: "*****, **********, **** ******, Manki, Non-Veg aadmi"
Veeru: "You can't be defined"
Kathuria: "Maamu, Bandar, Chuchu, a very good sit-up comedian"
Creepu: "Sortof best friend, idiot, penchor, maida-chor, Mandiraaj, Monkeyraaj" (Maida = refined flour)
Chaman: "Bada hee bewakoof, anpad and gawaar"
Bhatla: "Yaar abhi kaam karne de.. Time nahi hai"

--------------------

For all those who're crying of boredom, chapaat to you! Now cheer up! So, I don't know how it happened. I wrote 20 points. When I numbered them they became 21. Anyways, now comes to sadistic part! I shall pass on this tag to....
Yes, ladies, gentlemen and others, The tag goes to.......

Tada Tada...
a.Abhinav (Yeh le saale! Badlaa)
b.Vikram (Huhahahahah)
c.Nupur (Tum mujhe comment do, mai tumhe tag dunga)
d.Aria (Apun to pehle-ich waarning diya tha!)

Ash around people but you must complete this tag within a specfic amount of time or else!! evil chapaat to you!!!!

Labels:

29 Comments:

  • Evil!

    By Blogger Phoenix, at November 18, 2005 1:08 AM  

  • wonderful!
    soooooo funny
    i'd rate it the best chapaat ever(among those i've read, of course)
    sahi likhi hai yaar
    u really are an open book
    keep it up

    By Blogger mIncl, at November 18, 2005 4:04 AM  

  • Wooosh..finally read thru it(not that I am bored)..Big one :-)

    By Blogger Neel Arurkar, at November 18, 2005 4:57 AM  

  • @feenix
    Abay jaa! tu evil

    @rinku
    Oh thanks dude.. i hope every chapaat can do what it is intended for.
    you make me happy...

    @romi
    Thanks romi dude...
    btw I'd like to ask you 1 thing.. whats zaphod beeblebrox ?

    @neel
    Ya!!! My longest post ever!!
    and I can tell ya.. it took time!!!

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at November 18, 2005 6:08 AM  

  • Good, good, aapke baare main jaan kai bahut achhaa lagaa - aap bahut diljasp kism ke insaan hain
    - Pareshaan

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 18, 2005 8:33 AM  

  • U are getting back to your level
    I am glad for you(and Ayush for everybody else)

    By Blogger Grease Lightning, at November 18, 2005 8:38 AM  

  • LOL .. I enjoyed it thoroughly .. but when I got to the bottom - I got a chapaat .. :O
    I thought tagging means.... - Ok I'm not saying it here .. :(
    Arre baba mujhey tag wag nahi aata .. I don't even know - how to give these html links in blue(hans lo!) .. though some people tried it earlier ..in vain :(

    By Blogger aria, at November 18, 2005 8:47 AM  

  • Wow Z, that was hilarious. I am ROTFL..That bandar looked so cute and am so sure you look cute too;)

    One mazakiya chapaat to you..:O

    By Blogger Rays Of Sun, at November 18, 2005 12:42 PM  

  • ROTFL :-D Awesome post! Will heed to your request sirji :-)

    By Blogger nupur, at November 18, 2005 7:36 PM  

  • @pareshaan
    ty ty dilchasbi lies in the eyes of the observer, my friend.

    @grease
    and you call my level bad!!!

    @aria
    ty ty Lan cable.
    and Im laafin at ur lan-cableness!!!hahaha

    @vikram1
    thats so nice.. wanna be best frnd ??? heheh

    @vikram2
    ya damn damn! ab tag karna and the specific time is 48 hrs or something bad will happen in your life. most probably in your love life.

    @Sunrays
    ty sunrays... ty ty
    yaar.. you'r eon full swing these days inventing new types of chapaats!
    I think I'll have to mantain a list now!!
    btw
    your mazakia chapaat is similar to something I give to people just aisay hee
    I call it the 'thats what you get'. You can punch some1 anytime, anywhere (caution pls) and say
    'thats what u get'..
    the other person asks why ??
    n u say 'for being my friend!'

    Thats what you get!

    @thedq
    Ty Ty.. and ya!
    you're a very obidient ladki.. good good..

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at November 18, 2005 9:20 PM  

  • Abbe ghantu laal , safed baal , likha hai kamaal.but mamu , return mein mujhe kyun tag kiya baanke laal ? abbe dharrtee pe bojh , main pehle hee likh chuka hoon.wapas copy paste karoon kya ussse ??? chal ab jaa raha hoon TT khelne.tata.ratan tata.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 18, 2005 10:02 PM  

  • @abhinav
    ty banke.
    Banke bihari tujhe tag isliye kiya kyuki mia badlaa lena chahta tha!!
    ha ha copy paste kar de! aur kinhi aur logo ke bhi pass kar dena...

    acha ab TT khel jaa.. tata... birla

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at November 18, 2005 11:40 PM  

  • yaar mani awesome blog 9.16126215/10

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 18, 2005 11:41 PM  

  • oh... oh... what did you ask, zaphod beeblebrox...
    well... umm... I know... well...why do you ask?

    theek theek hai, to sun
    you might have heard the name of book Hitch Hiker's Guide To the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
    Zaphod is a character in it. In fact my favourite one.
    and
    if you like books then
    this is a must read.

    By Blogger mIncl, at November 19, 2005 12:56 AM  

  • @romi
    i dont read books... so i your name is weird to me now as it was before readin ur comment

    @vikram
    ehehe
    okay
    i could extend it... but the next post u write shud be tag..
    am i considerate enuff ?
    and ya dont think much.

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at November 19, 2005 1:09 AM  

  • @puneet
    9.16126215 / 10 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    mai to marr gaya yaaaaaaaar!!!!!!

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at November 19, 2005 1:09 AM  

  • i want to write somethg other than hilarious, funny, LOL, ROTFL, etc etc.

    Can't think of anything.

    See what reading ur blog does to brains! :P

    btw, u sure u ain't an alien :O

    By Blogger Tipsy Topsy, at November 19, 2005 8:43 AM  

  • @tt
    Yes, Im sure you're feeling like that monkey did now... I even made him read my blog.

    I want to write somethign expect ty ty im glad but I can't

    see what writing such a blog does to my brain!!

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at November 19, 2005 8:56 AM  

  • Okay..so..few things that I just can't get out of my mind:
    1. No proxy???
    2. Cockroaches!!
    3. English accent: got an experience of that personally
    4.B'days: Yaar..b'day yaad rakhne mein kya hai?

    But surely a really long post!! makes me wonder how I'm gonna ever complete it!

    By Blogger AJ, at November 19, 2005 9:04 AM  

  • @Champa
    1.Yes no proxy... mujhe acha nahi lagta.. i dunno why
    2.Weird I say, but hai to hai... kya karein
    3.Ya, u know how my accent is like
    4.Yaar bday to fri bhi yaad rakh lu.. current date nahi yaad rehti..

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at November 19, 2005 9:20 AM  

  • Really a very funny chhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaapppppppppaaaaaaaaaaatttttttt(bahut badi thi naa ..isliye)..
    "ENGLISH ACCENT"!!:)).."English ho ya Kannada,punajbi is always better!!"..bole to punjabiyan di shaan wakhri..haan respect each n every language though.
    U re nt an alien!!!..u re sumthing more dangerous than aliens...achhe achhe aliens sharmaa jayen aapke saamne!!!..u re a MAHA ALIENS ya SUPER ALIEN!!
    vaise RELATIVITY THEORY koun hai??



    A very nice chapaat!!!..java pop ups r even refreshing!
    A CHOCOLATEY CHAPAAT(NOT FOR SHARING) 2 U FOR THIS AMAZING WORK!!-Ms.happening:-p

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 19, 2005 10:29 AM  

  • @Ms Happening / Ms D
    Thaaaaaaaaaankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
    (bade chapaat ke apprecation ke liye bada thanks)

    Yaar language koi bhi.. accent to liz hurley jaise mast hota hai..

    And super alien se darr ke rehna!!
    (waise how many ache ache aliens have u seen ??)

    What an irony.. some people like pop-ups
    some hate them like shit!
    Im to sandwiched!

    And ya.. thanks for the choclatey chapaat!
    but dont copy my usool!
    :p

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at November 19, 2005 10:34 AM  

  • Man .... Tussi god-level ke aadmi ho. Just read through your Blog phully.Thank you for giving me a much needed respite from deadlines etc.
    Itni saari chapaat padh ke to mere gaal laal ho gaye.
    Isliye maine aapki Blog rolling kar di hai.
    Keep up the good work bro.
    I will be a regular visitor here.

    By Blogger Shreyansh, at November 19, 2005 2:32 PM  

  • really enjoy a lot reading ur posts.kaash main bhi aisa likh paata!!!
    nyways is post se ye baat to pata chal gayi ki we both r quite different frm each other in many aspects.
    keep up the gud work :)

    By Blogger shaurya vaani, at November 20, 2005 12:36 AM  

  • @shreyansh
    yaar apun to gareeb sa dog-level ka aadmi hai..
    aur tujhe chapaat pad ke acha laga yeh sun ke mujhe bhi khushi huvi..
    thanks for rollin. keep visitin.

    @shaurya
    sab ka apna style hota hai re.. ismein kaash ke kya baat hai..
    thanks... ash around

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at November 20, 2005 12:49 AM  

  • hahahahaha
    ROTFLMFAO @ maida-chor...
    the last time i laffed this hard was at jj's quip in salam namstey which said
    "when in rome, do the romans"

    gr8 bro...
    try to be like this all the time....
    i hope n pray the vagaries of time do not change u...
    keep this spirit alive....

    ~stks

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 20, 2005 7:24 AM  

  • @stks
    maida-chor was invented by my sortof best friend call deepu...
    but anyways
    "Once a chapaater, always a chapaater"
    keep ur visitin spirit!
    hehe

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at November 20, 2005 9:56 AM  

  • hey ur blog is really nice....very amusing. keep up the funny work. gr8 goin.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at December 05, 2005 10:42 AM  

  • @anon
    ty dude
    enjoy

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at December 05, 2005 9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home