Chapaat v2.0

Friday, November 25, 2005

The dirty ways of mangalpuram

"Mera dimaag dimaag nahi computer hai"

I have to say this. Don't think Im chacha chaudary or sumtn, afterall how can I be a chacha, my bro is too young to have a kid..... So If you wonder why I am like a computer, I must tell you. My friend tells me I get stuck. (I will not tell you that my friend's name is Feenix). She says I get stuck and I have a luinguistic hangover. I keep repeating the same words and jokes and Poor Poor jokes all the time.

So what can I do ? I'm tempted to use a joke I use so many times, yet again. After all how can you go on making new jokes everytime ?? Ze Raw material is very mehenga you see.
____

Okay. Here goes.

If you thought I was Mani, you were wrong. Coz Im back!
Back from 5 days of dormancy, chapaat lives again! (Background sound=Max_Enthusiastic.wav). Don't ask me where I was. Ask me where I am.

Ask Na..

Okay. Im sitting on fronta my darling computer now and tryin to write a dumb chapaat. Read at readers risk. If you're illiterate, please don't even think of reading ahead. Now you might try to ask the question 'Why ??'. I will not answer that, instead raise another 'why'.

Why, Why Why I ask.....
'Why Does one laugh ??'

Waah.. Kya question maaraa hai saab. Mazaa aa gaya. Mazaa kya, coke pepsi sprite sab aa gaya!
So while I try to answer this question, sit back and relax. It would be even better if you get a relaxing massage done while reading this. (Oh please don't misunderstand the meaning of massage here.. Please)

You laugh at stupidity. Wallah! The answer.

[[Disclaimer: The following material, that shall be presented has no relation with anyone and any relation seen is maybe, purely co-incidental.]]

Remember the last time you laughed. You laughed at someone's foolishness. Someone's stupidity. Maybe your own, but rarely. But that's the only reason.

[[End of disclaimed portion]]

If you don't believe me and think Im wrong, then don't laugh at me. Because if you do laugh then... Ha Ha Ha. (I'm laughing if you laugh at me now)

___

And ya I forgot to tell you, the title's random. Chapaat.

7 Comments:

  • I was missing your chapaats ..
    Welcome Back :)
    The best thing according to me - in this particular post is - the title n I know you won't ask me -why :P

    By Blogger aria, at November 25, 2005 10:44 AM  

  • thanks for being so honest....
    :)
    thanks.

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at November 25, 2005 8:17 PM  

  • chapaat to u for spoilin spellin of my name
    u r stuck stuck stuck stuck stuck stuck

    (dekh now i'm stuck on stuck..........muhahahahahaha)

    good to see new chapaat

    aur tu preachy ho gaya hai
    preachy preachy preachy

    By Blogger Phoenix, at November 25, 2005 8:39 PM  

  • Mangalpuram?? Ye kya hai re??

    Glad to c u chapaating again!!

    By Blogger AJ, at November 26, 2005 1:56 AM  

  • aur ze kya haal hain?
    tera chapaat server down tha kya? busy?
    somehow the title remids me of R K Narayan!

    By Blogger mIncl, at November 26, 2005 2:47 AM  

  • @feenix
    feenix!
    ur stuck
    and i will remain stuck!
    bol kya kar legi!!!
    aur tu preachy
    preachy preachy preachy
    huh!

    @prad
    i have no idea what ur tryin 2 say.

    @anchal
    dekha dekha! dead blog kitna bura hota hai! (sarky)

    @romi
    Yaar.. mat puch ... chop ho rakhi hai
    chapaater's block

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at November 26, 2005 6:48 AM  

  • @vikram
    Ze to ek dum fit hai
    Baygon se better to hit hai.

    hehe stupid rhyme
    anyways
    Im badiya.. how are you be ?

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at November 26, 2005 9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home