Chapaat v2.0

Monday, June 26, 2006

Me In You. Kay. Paattoo

Writing a blog, is child's play. Easy job, I tell you. Some people love writing posts and sharing stuff but still those lackadaisical insects wounldn't gather enough courage to write one complete post. Darn such idiots. They find it hard.

That bloody Mr.X was one of them. He no more owns chapaat. Infact he is no more(Obviously more nahi hai, insaan hai). Meet me, I'm !Xobile. I'm from south africa and I'm a real funny man. (You were supposed to laugh now) so I bought this blog. That gives everybody a reason to be happy.

I am a rich man. You could call me 'Ando ka rajja' and 'bread ka badshah'. I have around 113 factories in 150 countries which produce bread and omlette. I learned how to cook an omlette and toast bread while I was in nottingham. Then I opened a small omlette shop and due to my sheer genius, I am sitting here today and I am rich rich rich.

Okay enough. I've just changed my name to !xobile(I'm sure u dont know how to pronounce that) . I'm not rich or anything... I'm the normal stupid mani enjoying my life in nottingham doing what I always wanted to do. I am enjoying all the freedom I wanted to do whatever and whenever and eat anything I want. I'm the king of the world... Umm... I'm the king of my world would suit better.

We're a group of 10 people (9 lads and a lady) whiling away our time and money in nottingham. Its a fun place to be honest. And its all the more fun when you're the welaest person in the group. My friends go out daily to do their work while I wake up at 11 just because I'm hungry. I can eat anything I want. Hahahaha. I don't know how to cook anything except omlettes (that too I can't turn it upside down. One of my friends' do that for me) and maggi. I make excellent maggi. But mind you, I'm the cold-coffee champion here. May it be .5 or 10 people waiting for a cold coffee, I'm the cold coffee guy here. But then sometimes I wonder eating all this cheese and drinking all this pepsi's is gonna make me real fat and chubby by the time I reach back. Oh.. I forgot I have only diet pepsi, so there's no problems.

I am a lazy fellow. So I got myself a pair of roller blades riding which I go to the grocery. So this one day I was skating around the store and one of the salesperson says
"Hey.. I got these roller blades at home!"
"Oh ya! They're reak fun"
Though I wonder what'd he expect me to do ? Worship him or something for that ?
And then one day, I got down from my room and started moving along on the skates and one english boy standing nearby says
"Skates!!! Wow!! Hey can I borrow your skates!!"
So I said "Mate I'm skating right now"
So he says "Oh okay.. Lemme help you skate.. Come hold my hand"
So he holds my hand and starts running with me and he was about to make me fall
"No No.. Its okay", said me and slipped away..

About the Mate thing. Like we guys say yaar in India or Dude in America, here the system's different. The guys here say
"Hey.. How's it goin' mate?"
And girls say
"Hey.. How's it goin'. Wanna mate ?"
And the answer to both of them is "Fine! Just fine!"

I am not much of a travel-bug. I like hibernating at one place. Maybe coz I'm too lazy to travel but I don't know, until you're not completely awed by something you see, I feel its not worth. My friends mock me for this. Though there's another extreme in our group too. One of our friends K likes to visit all museums and places of historical interest in UK. Isn't that shit scary ? And he's ready to spend his entire life savings on tourism. Amazing. Infact we have all kinds of items in our group. Let me not start describing them now.

We have clicked over 2 gigs of pics here. (Yes sir.. Gigs.. not gigabytes.. Huh.. thats the english way of saying it). People are really crazy about photographs... By the way, If you really wanna see my new pics, see my orkut album. (As if you will haha!).

Oh man!!! Its 3 am now. And I think its time I got some sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Labels:

17 Comments:

  • hahahhaha

    sounds good
    and tasty
    i was hungry for bread omlette magi cold coffee and chapaat

    ty many
    aish. sorry, liz.

    By Blogger Phoenix, at June 27, 2006 4:05 AM  

  • "Ando ka raja" " Bread ka badshah!"!!

    lol

    Tu bhi itna jackie hai..!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 27, 2006 4:20 AM  

  • oye tere coffe bread and omlette se chubby hote hain..pls mereko bhej de....and mr psuedo rich...maal chupa ke kahan rakha hai....YOU KAY ke bank mein?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 27, 2006 7:04 AM  

  • Visit Prof. Tolkein's grave, it's a real happening place mate, though it may be a little far.

    By Blogger vibhav, at June 27, 2006 7:55 AM  

  • Abe kya interesting blog hai...aur kya mast life bhi...grt "mate", enjoy!

    By Blogger Rohit, at June 28, 2006 12:26 AM  

  • hey! lovet his blog!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 28, 2006 9:39 AM  

  • @feenix
    haan im doin lotsa liz.. dont worry..
    tu bhi rajnikant kar!
    thanks deer

    @champa
    :O jackieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnn
    yeh sunne se pehle meri aakhein andhi kyu nahi ho gayi??
    but wait.. would that have helped? ???

    @shurti
    1.yahi tera asli naam hai
    2.maal to beta, tujhe nahi bataunga
    3.theek hai tere liye bahut saare bread omlette laaunga! pakka

    @the anon
    hey mate, thats the only reason I came to uk!!!!

    @odie
    shukriya odie mate.... you 2 enjoy.. dilli ke garmi mein mazze kar bachue

    @anon
    hey! I love it too!!
    what a coincidence!
    (thanks but)

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at June 28, 2006 10:27 AM  

  • Hmm upto your chapaats as usual! Sudhar ja!

    By Blogger Mirage, at June 29, 2006 12:31 AM  

  • @anonymous
    ohh thanks, but no thanks.

    @anonymous
    ohh thanks, but no thanks.

    @anonymous
    ohh thanks, but no thanks.

    @anonymous
    ohh thanks, but no thanks.

    @mirage
    haha mai kaise sudhar sakta hu!
    u ask too much

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at June 30, 2006 3:02 PM  

  • HEY MANI..I EDITED THE POST..maybe its better now...check it out.

    By Blogger Rohit, at July 01, 2006 7:28 AM  

  • haha..to max masti ho rahi hai!!gud hai!..maggi ki recipee mujhe bhi bataaiyo plz:(!!
    Aur omelette banaana bahut easy hota hai,use upside down karna bhi ekdum simple hai..aur usmein capsicum add karke try karna,bahut mast lagta hai!!..im d omelette queen,alas i dnt eat omelette>:P!!
    Wahan pe beggars hote hain :P,if yes,to unke common dialogues kya hote hain?-Ms.Happening!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 02, 2006 12:18 PM  

  • lolz nice chapaats :D a couple of them frm me to u :D
    keep bloggin

    By Blogger Sirius Black, at July 02, 2006 4:57 PM  

  • aik zorr daar chapaat to you...
    THAAA

    By Blogger Koi Pahailee, at July 06, 2006 2:55 AM  

  • nice post mate!
    put some of the pics here on the blog page too.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 07, 2006 8:53 AM  

  • Update kar yaaaaaaarrrr!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 10, 2006 1:00 PM  

  • @anony
    yaha beggars hote hain.. lekin woh mast guitar ya sax baja rahe hote hain aur unki jacket mein paise log rakhte hain... (obvsly jacket zameen pe padi hoti hai)

    @sirius
    thanks deer...

    @koi pahailee
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh
    lekin ! iska kya kaaran ???

    @pidhiya
    thanks mate... i'll put da pix too next time

    @champa
    jo hukum

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at July 11, 2006 1:25 PM  

  • Excellent, love it!
    » »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 25, 2006 2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home