Chapaat v2.0

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Me In You. Kay.

There's just 14 types of blogposts I can write. One is the stupid type and I don't remember the rest. But thats not an offence is it ? And even if it is, boooooo 2 youuuuuu... Now, generally, It is a tradition to say 'sorry for not blogging' after you return to blogspot after a while but I'm not gonna do that as I know there's nobody dying to read my stuff.

If you've had the courage and determination to read this far, I can surely say one thing, You're really patient (Take care of your health yaar!). Writing this post is going to be tough and exciting. Tough because this laptop's keyboard sucks and exciting because this is the first time I'm blogging from outside India. Yes! Foriegn! Videsh! I'm sitting in UK. (Background music please)

Time here has fled quickly, very quickly. It feels as if I came here only 2 weeks ago and today I.... Oh no! Wait! I did actually arrive 2 weeks ago! So my body clock isn't that bad afterall. Don't ask me what all has happened, because there is too much to tell. I was planning to do an intern for the summer but the embassy guys didn't like that so now I'm here on an "Exchange programme for research purpose" and guys, I'm one hell of a researcher. I remember the time when I had lost one of my bathroom slippers. I searched for them, couldn't find, so I researched and reresearched... untill I remembered I didn't have any. So apart from practicing my researchive skills I'm here to enjoy, sleep and loiter around. Though I really don't relish travelling a lot, but a semi-paid vacation is nothing I'd wanna miss.

The problem we face here is that we guys have to walk around everywhere and transport like everything here, is extremely costly and much out of reach for us broke lads. So the other day we saw a guy sliding around with a skateboard and in less than 3 hrs, we had a skateboard, on a contributional basis ofcourse. But to be honest, it didn't help much. Now I'm thinking of buying skates, individually obviously, but now I know how a poor man survives. In India, I'm like richie rich and all. (Yes my dad owns oil wells and all)

I've been dying to catch an english accent here, but unfortunately, the bloody thing won't come on. But I have full confidence in myself that by the end of this bloody summer, I will bloody have a bloody good english accent. Oh bloody! I'm using the bloody word bloody, bloody too much. Damn bloody.

If somebody asks me, whats the best thing about england... I know nobody would ask, but still, I'd answer, the weather. Amazing. And even more amzinger is the sunset, it takes place at bloody 10 o' clock!!!! Isn't that just great!!!!!! Ok.. It isn't.

If I read through this post, I'm sure I'd find it really goofy and I don't even have the courage to do so. So I simply end it here. Its maybe not the post, but me who has become dumber or duller in terms of conversation but I'm truly sure its not that big a deal... Umm.. Maybe!

Labels:

18 Comments:

  • ki firak painda hai slippers pe research karo ya shoes pe after all RESEARCH hai ! har koi thode hi karta hai aise unique topics pe ...special talent hona chahiye iske liye ...wot say ?

    By Blogger Anu Sharma, at June 05, 2006 3:24 AM  

  • Arrrre wah!!! pata hai main daily aati thi is half dead blog parr,aur dekh bhagwaan ne meri sun li:))!!
    Vaise ek slipper kyon li??..main to ek k saath ek free waali leti hoon!!

    All the very best!!-Ms.Happening!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 05, 2006 5:58 AM  

  • Yahaan kuch gadbad thi .. comment close tha shayad .. n now I see you are in phoran :O
    Sahi hai research ka topic ekdum tumhaare layak tha :D aur angrezi accent hmm .. ok all the best .. :) Have a nice trip ..

    By Blogger aria, at June 05, 2006 10:58 AM  

  • UPDATE!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 05, 2006 11:21 AM  

  • Sorry.. woh galat comment likh diya..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 06, 2006 2:03 AM  

  • @anu
    haan hamare jaisee research to durlabh hai.... aur mere paas to special talent ka godown hai.. wot say ?

    @ms happening
    haan! yeh badiya offer hota hai.. mai bhi isse offer mein slippers leta hu..
    btw ab yeh blog ko marne nahi dunga!

    @aria
    jee haan aria jee! kya haal hain aapke.. long time no c ho gaya...
    thank you anyways

    @anchal
    koi nahi.. maaf kiya

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at June 06, 2006 2:04 PM  

  • Jolly good to see you back Old chap!

    By Blogger Pareshaan, at June 06, 2006 5:41 PM  

  • achhi post hai

    By Blogger Phoenix, at June 07, 2006 3:14 AM  

  • You're back!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 07, 2006 7:16 AM  

  • Oy, Mani, the only thing you need in order to have an English accent is to learn to say 'arse' instead of 'ass'. Then you'll have all the girls falling over you. (I'm assuming that that's the reason you want an English accent.)

    By Blogger Jade, at June 07, 2006 10:41 PM  

  • @pareshaan
    oh thank u young chap...

    @feenix
    shukriya hai madame

    @english anonymous
    ahh! i am ?? really!
    oh yes I mean i am i am! :D

    @jasmine
    Umm.. Dear.. I feel there much more to the english accent than arse.. the other day I was talkin 2 a friend and saying
    "mayank is coming"
    so an englishman close says, "oh your uncle is coming ?"
    And
    that is NOT the reason i want an accent.. certainly not.. i mean i dont need anything else to make girls fall over me ;) haha..
    i love the accent for the way it sounds.. :P

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at June 08, 2006 2:53 AM  

  • @ Mai kaun ?? Let my name be X!

    man but then when u come to india wudnt pple misunderstand u when u say 'my uncle is coming'!!!

    let my name be Y

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 09, 2006 4:42 AM  

  • Tumhara blog bohut mazaya hai. Seriously the comments thing is so funny. Props to you !

    By Blogger Zunaster, at June 13, 2006 12:48 PM  

  • saale firangi... UK mein masti maar raha hai. aba angrezi accent nahi aayega tujhe, tell those bloddy firangs to bloddy speak to bloody u in Punjabi... oh ballle balle oye! anywayz, I'm back in India Lemme know when u r coming back.

    Bhak-shak

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 17, 2006 12:27 PM  

  • yeps
    that sunset thing is so true
    i hate it

    By Blogger Koi Pahailee, at June 17, 2006 2:06 PM  

  • @oye Y naam ke
    ya.. that happens a lot even now.... u know..

    @arianuz
    thank you yaar.. hope tumhe aage bhi boht mazaa aaye..

    @bhaki boy
    abe saale! u india chala gaya ???? tu hamesha hamesha ke liye nahi chala gaya tha ?
    khair anyways. yaar yaha to saare angrez kat liye hain.. poore hostel mein ham log akele reh gaye hain..
    mai 24th july tak aaunga waise....

    @koi pahailee
    arre nahi yaar.. its not a bad thing.. it feels really good...

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at June 17, 2006 5:58 PM  

  • i would like to know more abt UK.....so if u please, do update us about it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 22, 2006 9:04 AM  

  • @pidhiya
    haha... nice name pidiya

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at June 26, 2006 7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home