Chapaat v2.0

Friday, July 14, 2006

Adamsez

My wash-basin has been annoying me for the past two months now. Its a stupid piece of... of whatever the blody thing is made of...Grrr.. its such a bloody stupid basin. Ask me why! Ask Ask! Ok. I must not overreact. Let me explain. The problem with it is that whenever I bend to wash my face or open the tap for some purposeful purpose, I see one thing written in front of me in the basin. It says 'Adamsez', which I always read as Adam Says.

Good enough. I have heard a bit about adam. They say he was the first man on earth though I still think they should call him the first baby on earth but anyways. Adam says something. But what ? That is the whole bloody problem! What does Adam say afterall ? Isn't that bizzare! Giving me a piece of information, a piece of apparently useless information. Why ? Because its incomplete. How dare you give me a piece of partial apparently useless information ? (That was for the basin not you).

I have searched all around for one simple clue to what adam might be trying to say but no! Nothing! Not a letter! Now I'll always mourn the fact that I always knew adam says but I will never know what he said. What, oh cruel fate, you have for me ? Why, I ask, is this being done ? Why me and why only adam! Okay. Don't worry.. I'm chill.

I have a plan to get rid of this kind of a problem for anyone in the future. I'm going to invent washbasins with moving and changing captions. Wallah! Thats it. I will spend my life trying to figure out what adam says and tell it to the whole world using electronic-moving-and-chaning-text washbasins! That'll be my purpose of life! Perhaps it IS my purpose!

Enough crap. Talking of crap I remember the story of a scrap. Recently, a good friend of mine wrote me a testimonial

He says : the most sexy and sporty surd i have come across in my life. and my very close friend.
(Thats his point of view)

I find it a bit weird and overconcise but then he has thought of me and written good things so I accepted it. The very next I get a scrap, out of the blue, from the old guy saying..

He says: oye where is my testimonial??????????? :-( acchhha likhiyon

Good enough. I thought I should be kind enough to do what he asks. So I wrote a tesimonial for him.

I wrote: He is the most awesome and the coolest guy I've ever seen. And he is very funny.

Exactly on his lines because I thought thats his choice when it comes to testimonials. Very well. Next fine morning, I get an e-mail from him subjected 'testimonial'.

dude,
he is the most awesomw and coolest guy toh theek hai.
dont write i m funny. everyone writes it. write that i
m sporty and intelligent......

cool

thanks
And I was laughing my eyes out at that. I showed the whole thing to a friend of mine and she said 'Who is this loser ?'. The point I'd like to make is, I really like the innocence and honesty of the person when it comes to friendships and he, I assure you, is not a loser but a really good and funny friend of mine.About sporty and intelligent, that I don't wanna comment :D.


Labels:

13 Comments:

  • achcha tha yeh!!

    By Blogger neha, at July 14, 2006 6:20 PM  

  • lol...abhishake will never change
    But u r the bad man here...poor guy wrote u a secret email regarding his social problems (everyone calling him funny) and u publicised it! thats brutal!

    By Blogger Rohit, at July 14, 2006 9:52 PM  

  • Hahahaha! Tera friend bahut cute hai! :)

    By Blogger Sayesha, at July 15, 2006 4:18 AM  

  • May b adamsez/adam said "A face wash a day,keeps the pimples away :D!"!!
    Ek clue:-May b tere adjacent room ke wash basin mein nxt word ho n so on ..hehe :))!
    Chal we'll wait for tht electronic-moving-and-chaning-text washbasins but they shd b shockproof too!!!
    Innocence n honesty zindabad!!-Ms.Happening!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 16, 2006 11:39 AM  

  • idea doon...
    ask the EVEning.

    By Blogger Phoenix, at July 17, 2006 12:54 AM  

  • saare adjectives likhde list bana ke..and end me: CHOOSE ONE FOR YOURSELF!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 18, 2006 11:58 AM  

  • hey ! **friendly chapaat on the back** :p

    Oye ! where is my testimonial , mere liye ek likh daal jaldi ! :p

    By Blogger arpana, at July 24, 2006 3:08 AM  

  • HEY MANI...dude i wrote a testi 4 u...write 1 for me too...dont forget your responsibilities!..lol

    By Blogger Rohit, at July 25, 2006 1:33 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Koi Pahailee, at July 25, 2006 9:32 AM  

  • the first comment i wrote without reading ur posts...{:P}
    just to piss you off
    and second i am writing to let u know i checked out ur profile :)
    chapaat!!

    By Blogger Koi Pahailee, at July 25, 2006 9:38 AM  

  • dude.. TOO GOOD!
    marvellous.. simply marvellous...
    looking forward to ur next entry
    :P

    By Blogger Ashmita, at July 27, 2006 12:13 AM  

  • @neha
    dhanya bhaag mere.. aapko acha laga

    @odie
    abe saale.. ur brutal. i didnt mention his name! u did!

    @sayesha
    baat karvau kya ;) ?

    @ms happening
    abe maybe kee baat na kar
    aur sab room mein same cheez likhi thi :(
    aur inni akal hai apun mein.. shockproof to honge hee

    @feenix
    oht

    @champa
    maniraj ?

    @arpz
    haan bas abhi pesh karta hu!!

    @odie
    bhukhe nange!

    @koi pahailee
    aye haye... kaisee hai tu re!!
    and how can you check my profile ?
    do you know me's name ?
    chapaat!

    @anonymity
    oh thanks yaar...
    thanks a lot
    there it is, the next one..

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at July 30, 2006 5:07 AM  

  • kahaan hain ? abhi tak nahin aaya ! chapaat for being late !

    By Blogger arpana, at July 30, 2006 9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home