Chapaat v2.0

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Serious post (about IIT and all)

I have been tagged. But before I dilligently wipe that tag ka daag off myself I have something more serious to say. My neighbour's sister-in-law's daugther's friend's pet cat ate her per pet rat but that is not what I wish to tell you. It is even more serious. A matter more sober than you can ever imagine emanating out of my thoughts.

In a programme on discovery channel they said that after 70,000 million years, there would be no more horses left on earth. Extinct, I say extinct! Can you believe that ? But that again is not the serious matter I wish to throw light upon.

Now without wasting my precious time, let me come to the actual topic. Mr.Al Qaeda. Yes, he is the topic. Now some of my friends here would think that I'm a stupid fool (I'm a phool you fool), referring to a group of activists as a Mr. but but but, you don't know the inside news. Al Qaeda is a person who acts like a group to protect his identity. He has got out a hitlist in which he targets useless things like Taj Mahal (which will supposedly be blown off on 15th aug), Homi bhabha research centre and some more futile agencies. But what he also has in mind to attack is IITs and IIMs! Arjun singh was not enough, now Mr.Qaeda wants to try his luck in devouring what remains of them. Ridiculous.

He plans to bomb IITs and I don't know why I feel its going to be IITD. Maybe because he knows I study there (so-called study). But I have been trying hard to imagine how the scene would change, the possibility of which is not really remote, I must add. I was telling this to my friend and she says, 'Oh then they must've increased security in IIT'. And as I told her, that keeping a bomb in IIT is not as easy as snatching candy from a child. It is as easy as giving candy to a child! So all you people who are either IITians or friends/brothers/sisters/parents (or koi aisa rishta jiska koi naam nahi hota) of some IITian, beware you could lose a loved one (or a hated one). I am getting a weird feeling, something might go wrong. My friends, the people I know... or even myself. Lets keep a check. If there is a bomb blast in IITd I will post the same day and if I don't.... Means.... I'm in swarg. (Or my net is not working)

Lets get on with the tag ka daag... Raam Pyari has tagged me.
I am thinking...
and hence my knees pain. I think I must not think... OOOOOO... yeh dard!

I said...
OOOOOO... yeh dard! Suna nahi kya ?

I want...
to want nothing.

I wish...
Abe wish want mein kya farak hai bloody ???

I miss...
bus,train,flight,taxi,car,cycle... bas bas aur kuch nahi bacha.. rocket mein mai jata nahi

I hear...
I don't hear. I'm deaf, dumb and blind. Even my keyboard is braille.

I wonder...
Why I even try wonder!

I regret...
nothing that I can remember... I'm prefect.... Errr I mean perfect!

I am...
!Xobile. And learn to pronounce my name!

I dance...
On the floor (mostly).

I sing...
Using me throat.

I cry...
to enjoy. To have fun. To get pleasure.

I am not...
Evil. Trust me.

I write...
in english.

I confuse...
many times b/w left and right!

I need...
one nylon pant, 2 samosas, 1 face wash.. I think thats it for now

I should...
never lie.

I finish...
Shukar hai... tuff tag ka daag!

Anybody wanna do this evil tag ? Then you're welcome.
As for me Adios and keep lookin at the news channels...

Labels:

16 Comments:

  • I can pronounce !Xobile! :D

    By Blogger Sayesha, at July 29, 2006 7:48 PM  

  • News channels??

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 30, 2006 3:44 AM  

  • Maniraj Singh India :)

    now lets c if you can find me! :)

    By Blogger Koi Pahailee, at July 30, 2006 1:46 PM  

  • I think u are Al-Qaida, PEOPLE KEEP AN EYE ON HIM!!

    By Blogger Rohit, at July 31, 2006 3:07 AM  

  • Many of my friends are sad because there are no bombs in IITD, I hope this one will make them a little happy if, of course, the terrorists see a use at all in putting a bomb here..

    By Blogger vibhav, at July 31, 2006 10:08 AM  

  • Thts ridiculous!! The whole talent of the country lies thr in IITs n IIMs.(of course thr r xceptions too ;)!! )
    I'll talk to dawood bhai..chinta mat kar..i'll tell him to attack parliament :P..usse swarg ki praapti bhi hogi :D!!

    And i get confused b/w daein n baein..i always use seedha haath for rt n ulta haath for left :D!
    Even my keyboard is braille..wo bas normal hone ki acting karta hai!:D-Creepa!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 01, 2006 11:53 AM  

  • Bombing IITD...umm finally the nerd population would go down a bit! :P

    Just kiddin!

    Sweetie u better take care of urself! I dont wanna lose out on intellectuals chapaats ok? But if ur destined to be blown up then plz leave a substitute coz otherwise i'd have to look for a more interesting tp and u knw how lazy i am na!?

    Anyway until D day keep posting! ;)

    P.S. Nice Tag!

    By Blogger Mirage, at August 03, 2006 5:15 AM  

  • have u seen russell peters??...referin to ur name :D...is it click xobile???

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 04, 2006 4:33 PM  

  • I was planning to go to IITs next year.. ask them to bomb it before tht.

    By Blogger harsh chirania, at August 07, 2006 12:35 AM  

  • all's well at iitb :P

    By Blogger SUNMAY, at August 13, 2006 7:45 AM  

  • kahaan gaya????????????

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 13, 2006 1:52 PM  

  • aabe cockroache... aa gya tu wapas swades. hain?dekh ab mere jaane ka time aa gya hai. but ye mat sochiyo ki main hamesha ke liye ja ra hoon. theek hai? bol na... aabe bol na... useless saala

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 16, 2006 1:50 PM  

  • very funny
    logic / common sense ke hisab se...u should find me in orkut
    like i did find u in orkut..
    ullo

    khair ullo aik akalmand janwer hay...
    so u r not ullo..
    ghadhey!:P

    By Blogger Koi Pahailee, at August 21, 2006 10:39 AM  

  • To kya blast hua?
    Swarg mein hai?
    Net nahi chal raha?
    To phir update kyon nahi kar rahaaaaaaa????
    *Chapaaaaattttt* For nt updating the blog! :D
    Regards :P(Chapaat k baad regards..fuunny!)
    Deepa!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 29, 2006 2:16 AM  

  • kia hua?
    are u lost

    By Blogger Koi Pahailee, at September 14, 2006 1:38 PM  

  • lolzz ... came across this blog like 2 days ago... smazin!! rellly funny... the whole chapaat bit roxx... n i can pronounce Xobile too... altho i cant pronounce !Xobile ... the exclamation's tricky..
    nicceee post... tag's awesome.. but r u serious?? the IIT's n IIM's etc etc r gonna be bombed?? **packs bag and huffs outta IIT** **comes back n realizes he is a seventhie in rkp... :$**
    newaaay.. keep postin..its been like a month or summat!!!!! please post bhaiiya :D :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 18, 2006 2:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home