Chapaat v2.0

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Rotten Crap

The world is full of sleepers, but it's fuller of non-sleepers and fuller is a newly coined term as you might already have conjectured, or maybe not. And I, the might one, am one of the non-sleepers today errr, I mean tonight. One of the causes might be that I woke up not before midday and others might include facts like physically active, as I am, I wouldn't want to sleep so early and what not.

Sleeping has a been an issue for me for as far as I can remember and further than that as confirmed by my mom. I savor vigilance, as she puts it. But what troubles me is certainly not that sleep is evasive, but it is evasive at the wrong time. And whenever you have to wake up the next day(early ofcourse), although I don't have to tomorrow, it will torment you even more. If sleep were a person I knew trying to irk me, I'd bluntly tell him to buzz off, away from my life, but what do you do when you want and your so-called 'enemy' doesn't pay you a visit ?

If you've read the above two paras, you're as useless as me. (Thank me for comparing you to the great one, oh ungrateful one.) If I'd read through them as if I'd not written them, I'd puke right away of boredom and silly-talk, but you've managed to restrain a whole magma of dirt inside you, is commendable in itself. As a matter of fact, you, reading these crappy lines bolsters my assertion.(About you being useless, as I am, ofcourse.)

I gave this post its title, rotten crap, and wondered, what other types of craps would exist for humankind to explore ? And this has got me thinking, knees paining, head aching, hands quivering, legs shaking, neck swaying abdomen swiveling and what not, hence I must retire and try to catch hold of some rotten sleep. Hey, how do you catch sleep ?
*Faints of mental exertion*

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home