Chapaat v2.0

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Hi, Burn Nation

In the new era of computer technology, where we have left 286s and floppy drives disused, there lives XP and the like. Luxuries, for atleast now. What I love most about XP(and contemporary OSs so as to not sound partisan) is that you can save your entire virtual situation and retrieve it at startup, better called Hibernation. It simply saves all the RAM(Don't you ask what this means or you don't have a right to touch a computer. Touch it only with your left) to a file and recovers it later. How clever.

If you're staring at me right now and wondering why has Chapaat become Techno-Chapaat-i, your amusement is justified but only for a bit. Technology, it seems, runs quite parallel to our evolving lives and unfortunately, I love exploiting this phenomena and use obscure technological analogies to get my mind across. Unfortunately because it is seldom that people get my point. But for the technologically sumptuous beings who deign to read this, this is condescendingly limpid. I wish (Oh yes! Another of those), I just wish, I had something, I just wish I had something which could save my frame of mind this instant and save it to a file so that I could retrieve it later for re-usability purposes. All this, for I am an ingrate or possess a disposition contemptuously close to one. All this, for I forget all that has been granted to me, just because of my virtue of being me(virtue alright). If only something could recast this gratitude I possess now, when the opportune moments arrives for me to remunerate all that I acquired.

It is most often the case, that what is done for you is conveniently disposed off from the memory and grudges of what could not be done(for reason a many) is clasped hard causing to state of ingratitude to reign. How perfidious is this memory and how perfidious it can make us is certainly beyond doubt. Save for me, o somebody, this golden room(thanks to the golden lamp), this bright screen, this cozy atmosphere, the noises from far, the pastry I feasted upon, the smell of nothing, the feeling of freshness, the books in repose, the bright red phone and what not. (Wake up, the description has finished (Rather has been truncated)). If any keen brain can develop such a case for my thoughts, please let me know, for he shall be soaked in currency(assume currency to be liquid please, you've heard about liquidity and all, haven't you) and receive his weight in (solid) gold (so says the self-deprecating King !Xobile (and learn to pronounce my name!)).

5 Comments:

  • I guess you are looking for something like this. http://openeeg.sourceforge.net/

    Cheers.

    By Blogger Himanshu, at December 20, 2006 12:11 AM  

  • bad mani!!!!

    By Blogger AJ, at December 20, 2006 11:04 AM  

  • //I just wish I had something which could save my frame of mind this instant and save it to a file so that I could retrieve it later//

    I loved this expression!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at December 21, 2006 4:51 AM  

  • ur still verrry BAD!!

    BAD MAN(i)

    By Blogger AJ, at December 22, 2006 9:58 AM  

  • kinne bade bade angrezi ke alfaz ka prayog karta hai maniprasad? kuch tuch shabd use karo na putr.. jo hum jaise nasamajh ko bhi yessamajh ho jaein...
    try stuffin a USB flash drive into your ear and let teh RAM data flow in to the USB.... you can feeeeel the data flow... feeeel it money... feel it... u bad man(i).. haha... i like the bad man(i)... nice name.. gud wrk anchal...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at December 23, 2006 6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home