Chapaat v2.0

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Tag... Tag pe Tag... Tag pe Tag.. Insaaf kab milega Milordd ?

As soon as I start reading a friend's blog, my heart start beating. Yes, my heart is really violent. So it starts beating. I mean it was always beating even before but now its does even harder.

What man! You didn't even ask Why ? Damn you. I'll still tell you. :P. The reason being tagophobia. People tend to tag around quite mercilessly. If the post I'm reading is a tag, then I start to get out of control so I reach to the bottom first to check if my name is there in the victims list. The bad news. I've been tagged. The badder news. I've been tagged twice. There's no baddest news. And also, its not badder and baddest but worse and worst you dumbo! Forgiving you we move head. Oh! I must warn you... don't actually move ahead Mr.Bean. You might actually end up with your head in your monitor and then your monitor will stop working. Then how will you read the rest of the post ?

Think before you act.

[[Shuks!.. I can never become a bollywood star. :( ]]

Mr.Hopeless Anuj has tagged me in the most wicked manner. The have two write 8 bloody points about my perfect lover. (The 'bloody' part is optional though). While most people would have problem in coming out with one solution for this problem, I boast of having 2 solutions. So sit back and relax, while you read '8 points about my perfect lover'

Solution 1:
. ::::. ::::.
. My Perfect Lover .
. ::::.::::: .

How does it look ? Ha ?
Neat na ?


Solution 2:
Necessary Condition: It should be a bandi/girl/female/ladki/senorita/chhokri/etc/etc . Any one of the following. (But not more than one states permitted)

8 auxillary conditions:
a. She should be just like me or better than me (Difficult case). But she should.. I mean.. Absolutely HATE crime. Like, you should always have some usools in life. Right ? She should have many of them.
b. She must be able to endure me, my jokes, my moods and my odd enough nature. (Not the trees plants waali nature stupid! Nature as in my nature.. Get it ?Huff!)
c. I hate dictators. Thats why Mussolini and I could never be good friends... You get the point.. don't you ?
d. She must have a sense of humor. A bad one rather and a sharp one. So that I don't keep cracking jokes in the air for no one to understand.
e. She should not believe in formality just like I don't.
f. She should hate what I hate. I mean she should hate lying. (Not lying on the bed! You dim wit)
g. Did I mention she should love me? I mean absolutely senti on me ? I mean bent upon. I mean mad about me or something ? Did I meantion that ? Uhh No ??? What a phool I am. (Filavar wala phool you fool)
h. She could be beautiful. (Damn! I'm putting this as the last point and that too as optional. What a hypocrite I am)

[[What a redundant list. Shame on me :( ]]
[[Hey!!!! But you cannot say that. You must appreciate! ]]


Mr.Vikram
has tagged me too. More wickedly that too. This is a dangerous tag. There's these words and I have to use these bloody words once only and make a story out of them.
I, me, blow job, grapes, random, power, loneliness, water, robot and blue.

My wonderful dimaag has come up with 2 unique solutions for this problem also!

Let me now start.
Solution 1: I love my robot. It is blue in color and runs on solar power. It does not need food or water. It can even serve me grapes while playing random songs at the same time. It is the besy way to kill my lonliness. The only thing it cannot do for me is give me a blowjob.

Solution 2:
Ramu kaka was 16 when all this happened. His name was still Ramu Kaka. That is because he kept on babbling random stuff like crows. Hence named KaKa. One fine day, Ramu kaka was having a bath. Did I forget to mention that Kaka had long hair. Really long. So while bathing his hair got soaked with water. But Ramu was scared of nothing. Why should he even be ? Where did scared come in here ??? Now read on!

Ramu came out of the shower wearing nothing but a small blue towel(you know where) and wet hair. He has feeling very cold as he had a wet head. So as soon as he plugged the device in, the power went off. Ramu was in a state of disgruntled confusion. Why could he have done while no one was at home. Not even electricity. Even his robot's battery had finished. But next to his house, lived an old lady. She was rich and alone. She even had an inverter at home. So Ramu decided to go to her house.

Ramu jumped the terrace of his house onto the next one in the same condition. He knocked the terrace door. The old lady opened the door while with some yellow colored grapes. Ramu was a confident and a straight-foward boy and said to the lady,
"There's no electricity at home and my hair's wet. Can you give me a blowjob ? Please ?"
Ramu had heard of this word many times and used it where he thought if fit best. Ramu had done nothing wrong.
Afterall, with no electricity at home, how could he have operated the hair-dryer ?

The lady looked at him in surprise.
"You look really young but you're one naughty boy." and winked at him. Ramu could not understand what she said but he was happy she agreed. She took him inside.
"Why don't you remove that towel now ?"
"Why should I remove the towel ?"
Ramu suspected something was wrong. This lady had cracked up living with her lonliness. Her intentions did not seem good. As she drew near, Ramu kaka wondered what to do. The lady was now out of control and pulled his towel off out of excitement. Ramu scream, shrieked and ran. He ran with all his might, up to the terrace and back into his home.

The lady was arrested for molestation of kids.
---

I am a kind and a compassionate person. I do not tag noone. Anyone who wants to do it is welcome.
[[Sheesh! What a cliched line nowadays]]

15 Comments:

  • mera comment to tujhe already mil gaya...
    Second waali kahani to main chori kar lunga.. its too good.
    hmph..haste haste pet mein dard ho gaya.

    By Blogger mIncl, at January 26, 2006 10:01 AM  

  • Oh..forgot to say.."i just loved it!!!"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 26, 2006 11:04 AM  

  • Yaar yeh thaa ekdam chapaat-gaon wala chapaat, so you're back to the original chapaating style. Great!

    Niether in solution 1 there were just 8 points, nor in solution 2. :)

    By Blogger vibhav, at January 26, 2006 12:36 PM  

  • heheheh, she should hate bloody crime or what?:P

    By Blogger Rays Of Sun, at January 26, 2006 2:21 PM  

  • HAHAHA! Toh aakhir tune tag post complete kar hee dee?! *Does a victory dance*

    // I hate dictators. Thats why Mussolini and I could never be good friends... You get the point.. don't you ?//
    Ummm...no...? Mussolini ka kya lena dena?

    //What a phool I am//
    Haan... gobhi ka phool... :D

    //She could be beautiful.//
    My my! Aren't we the beauty-is-only-skin-deep person? :P


    As for the stories...ROTFL!!! Loved the Ramu KaKa one! Haaaah.....itni details kaise pata hain? First hand experience? :P:P:P

    By Blogger The Girl Who Sold The World, at January 26, 2006 3:11 PM  

  • hmm...so we are bak to my bahu ,i.e. chapati...

    dekho beta, tumhe jaisi bhi ladki chahiye ho, baat je hai ki*cough, cough( budhape waali khansi)*
    ladaki sundar, shusheel aur gharelu honi chahiye.

    kadhae ( khana banae waali nahin!) - bunaee, jhadu-pocha, bartan karna aana chaahiye.
    shyam ko use aa kar mere pair dabane chahiye...
    yehi tumhari perfect chapati hogi.

    mujhe aasha hai ki tum mere is budhape ki ichcha ko puura karoge aur aisi hi bahu laoge*sob, sob*

    btw, patiala waale uncle ki mausi ke gaon ke ghar ke padosi ki chachi ki bhanji, Dolly dot dot dot

    By Blogger R, at January 26, 2006 7:00 PM  

  • Hehe. Samajh hi nahi aata - kya comment type karoon. I'm still laughing. Mujhey robot wali story sabse jyada pasand aayi.

    By Blogger aria, at January 26, 2006 10:08 PM  

  • sahi hai yaar....

    By Blogger Arpit, at January 27, 2006 6:11 AM  

  • @Romey
    Ha huzoor.. mil gaya tha.. pet mein dard ho gaya to khush reh
    kyuki hasne se pet ke excercise hoti hai aur abs bante hain.

    @rinku
    yaar.. tu to mere level ke jokes maarti hai..
    waah!
    aur tu to comment bhi chapaating style mein likhti hai..
    waah!
    aur toone mujhe mazaa-daar chapaat bhi de diya bethe bethe
    waah!
    and you loved it ??
    it kon hai ?? ;)
    waah!
    hahaha
    waah!

    @the anon
    oye!!!!!
    chapaat gaaon nahi metro hai anpad!
    aur yeh tera points wala mujhe samajh nahi aaya..
    explain.

    @sunrays
    haan! she shud bloody hate crime anpad!
    chapaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat 2 sunrays!
    *sunrays behosh*

    @the gull who
    zyada naach mat.. kamar lachak jaayegi..
    arre mussolini russia ka dictator tha... isiliye meri uski dosti nahi jami..
    and haan! im a gobi ka phool
    you're a sahara ka phool :P
    And ya, beauty is only inside.. bahar to bas wrapping hai...
    it is inner beauty that matters.. (hahahahahha)
    and itni details isliye malum hai kyuki mera naam hai MANIRAJ.
    and maniraj ko saare details malum hoti hain!
    so khaamosh!

    @vikram
    hahahahhaha 2 u
    abe ramu ke saath kya bura huva ?
    asli chapaat to lady ko pada anpad!!

    @moonwaakar
    :(
    hey maatey! meri chapaati kee yaad na dilao!
    waise aapko bahu chaheye ya nokraani ?? huh ??
    aaj women liberation ke zamaane mein aap kadai(haha sui dhaage waali) aur bunai maangti hai ?
    jhaadu pocha mangti hain ??
    chee chee

    anyways... yeh jo dolly hai iske baare mein aur kuch to batao ;)

    @lotus dewd
    thanks yaar.. keep laafin.

    @aria
    haha
    mujhe bhi woh achi lagi...
    aapko bhi aise robot gift mein chaheye ????

    @dil se re
    oye thanks hai yaar!

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at January 27, 2006 6:22 AM  

  • *Khamosh but has something to say*

    //you're a sahara ka phool//
    LOL...Sahara mein PHOOL kahan hote hain, Maniraj?:P

    By Blogger The Girl Who Sold The World, at January 27, 2006 12:19 PM  

  • So basically..as far as your perfect lover goes...you want a female version of yourself? Good good...although one wonders how that will look.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 27, 2006 12:27 PM  

  • Kadhai, bunai and jhadu pocha!
    Hahahhahaha..yeh terms hamaree dictionary se missing hai:D
    Teree chapati ka kya hoga Z kid!

    By Blogger Rays Of Sun, at January 27, 2006 11:06 PM  

  • Lollzzz!!!
    Haha!
    Your Ramu Kaka story was just awesome.
    Loved it!

    And I'm sure you'll find the type of girl you want.
    :)

    By Blogger Planck, at January 28, 2006 8:12 AM  

  • @the girl who ..
    arre jo phool gobi mein milta hai
    wahi sahara mein bhi!
    (dono hee deserts hain (dessert nahi anpad! desert!))

    @hahahuhu
    abe don't wonder too much.. ghutne mein dard hogi
    and as it goes
    if she looks like me..
    bad for a girl..
    but she'll be really handsome. :P

    @sunrays
    yaar!
    tum log fir chapaati ke peche pad gaye!
    buri baat!
    bahut buri baat!

    @sneha
    thanks yaar..
    and haan... how r u so sure ?? haan haan ??
    :p

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at January 28, 2006 8:56 AM  

  • ROTFL!!!!!

    By Blogger nupur, at January 30, 2006 8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home