Chapaat v2.0

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Do a good deed

I entered into the elevator of the CS department and after me entered two CS proffessors. One was an old but a tall guy and the other one was Sack. Yes. I wonder too. What kind of a name is Sack ? I mean he looked pretty normal to me. (No, not pretty, just normal).. In no way did he resemble a sack. I don't think we could carry coal in him. He's definately not a sack. That for sure! Or maybe I've not heard the name properly. Maybe he's a Computer Sc. guy so they call him stack and maybe a short form of stack is sack. *shrugs* I just don't know.

So as I was saying.. Ummm... No No! I was typing! So as I was typing, Sack(or Stack) entered after me into the lift and those guys were discussing about some disease.

"... There the most popular disease is blah blah", He said.
I don't remember the name of the disease. Sounded like he'd imported one from somewhere. Oh and did you notice, its the most 'popular' disease somewhere.

So in this place they say
"Hey dyood! You know what ?? I got my results today"
"What What ? You must've got an A or A+ or A++ ??"
"No dumbo! I got the medical test report! And I got the blah blah disease"
"Oh WOW!!!!! You're so... so... so.. lucky! " *with mouth open*

I hate digressions. So after saying the much appreciated statement at which the tall old man nodded his head in affirmation, Sack said
"If you get that disease, to bas kaam ho gaya"
So the old man asked "Kaam ho gaya ?? Means ??"
Sack: "I mean, you get that disease and you will die sooner or later."
I had to stop my laugh there or I might have died there soon enough, even without the blah blah disease.

But come to think of it... (Aaaaaah! Thinking makes my knees pain...aaaaaah!)
So if I try my best and come to think of it, I think that sack did a good deed today. It would be foolish of you to say "What bloody good deed ?". Okay, If you admit you're foolish and have continued to read, I'll disclose it to you.

Lemma: Sack.deed_done() = Good;

Claim: If he wouldn't have made such an amazing statement, how would I have satisfied my crave to write a chapaat today.

Proof: Sack.deed_done() + Mani.StupidSenseOfHumor(Today) -> (Chapaat v2.0).chapaat();

How How ? So I now proclaim loud, Do a good deed everyday for you never know, some blogger might just be around. Afterall, 'Deewaaro ke bhi blogs hote hain'. Oh and by the way, Sack's name is not Sack. Its SAC. His initials. I fooled you all this time. Hahahaha.

15 Comments:

  • I feel like never taking up CSL201 in my life.

    By Blogger vibhav, at February 01, 2006 9:06 AM  

  • I did a good deed today .. read this chappat [:D] .

    By Blogger radiohead, at February 01, 2006 10:02 AM  

  • I though his name was Zach...

    By Blogger Thanu, at February 01, 2006 12:17 PM  

  • hehe
    beta, tu kya kya likhata hai fir bhi hansi aati hai!!!
    SAC bhaiyya ko mera dua salam!
    aur tu sudhar jaa!!

    By Blogger R, at February 01, 2006 4:13 PM  

  • kuch bhi nahi samha re,,fir bhi ROTF:))

    By Blogger Rays Of Sun, at February 01, 2006 5:42 PM  

  • "Deewaaro ke bhi blogs hote hain"...bahut acche !! :)

    By Blogger Chitra, at February 01, 2006 7:08 PM  

  • hey bhagqwan!
    gande ki bhi hadd hai

    By Blogger Phoenix, at February 01, 2006 10:57 PM  

  • *applauds* great post yet again...You've done a good deed by writing that hilarious post and making my day better hehe

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 02, 2006 12:41 AM  

  • Do u watch Kumars at No. 42? You should write for that programme.
    vaaaaaary stupid post.

    By Blogger Koi Pahailee, at February 02, 2006 1:32 AM  

  • Bechara old,tall guy!!!!..aur bechaari imported popular blah blah disease!!!!
    bhagwaan naa kare kisi ko yeh disease ho!!!!...vaise ab chapaat padh padh ke sabki immunity(bardaashting power) strong ho hi gayi hogi!!!!
    damn good deed..i mean post!!-Ms.Happening!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 02, 2006 5:17 AM  

  • samajh mein toh mujhey bhi kuch nahi aaya .. but lol .. tumhaara page click karte hi .. apne aap automatic hansi aane lagti hai .. :D

    By Blogger aria, at February 02, 2006 7:31 AM  

  • HAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    *Pauses to catch breath*

    HAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    Uhhh...can't talk much...tummy is aching due to laughter...VERY STUPID chapaat... and stupid chapaats, which don't make any sense at all, are the best... I don't have much brains to waste on sensible chapaats. :D
    Cheerzzz!

    -The Gull :P

    By Blogger The Girl Who Sold The World, at February 02, 2006 11:30 AM  

  • i ended my day reading ur blog..hp it counts in my gud deeds list;-)

    By Blogger milo, at February 03, 2006 8:45 AM  

  • is baar ICU mein bed book karwa hi de aap....aise stupid chapaats padh kar mera condition critical ho gaya hai :P

    :)))))


    mr. chapak laal....me panduraam toh u champak laaaaal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :)))))

    By Blogger Neha Sinha, at February 03, 2006 9:18 AM  

  • @the anon
    dude! the tricks not in taking courses up, it lies in taking them down!

    @anuj
    wa wah .. tu kitna bhala ladka hai
    bache aise hee good deed karte raho

    @thanu
    no ji! his name IS SACK!

    @moon waali maatey
    mai to kkp thehra, mai to nahi sudhrunga
    aur SAC bhaiyya ne salami dua return mein bheji hai
    :D

    @sunrays
    wah wah sunrays.. tu to anokhi hai!
    pata nahi waise, tu chapaat pe has rahi thee ya mujhepe :(

    @chitrahaar
    shukriya hai aapka..
    'kaan' to puraana fashion ho gaya..
    ab to bilog ka zamaana hai maddum!

    @matt
    if u notice carefully, he was not in the center...
    I am away from him.. don't worry... kya mujhe varna blah blah disease ho jaaye

    @renegade
    chalo.. kisi cheez mein to topper hu!

    @anon(english)
    oh come on! you did a better deed by reading it! :D
    (p.s. why are good things always tough ??)

    @koi pahailee
    i've seen 42... its good..
    and im sorry but my posts can't cross my aptitude... hope u understand.. :D

    @ms happening
    wah wah.. kya baat keh daali
    mazaa aa gaya (abe soft drink wala mazaa nahi anpad)
    //.vaise ab chapaat padh padh ke sabki immunity(bardaashting power) strong ho hi gayi hogi!!!!
    dekho! kitna kifaayatee hai chapaat!!!!

    @aria
    tu bhi sunrays jaisee hee hai!
    agli baar mai rone dhone waali chapaat likhunga, fir uspe bhi hasna!!! :P

    @the gull (mast naam)
    haan! mujhe bhi stupidity hee sab se zyada appeal karti hai!
    mainay bola tha na tu badi chapaating type hai!
    tanne bhi cheeeeerz!!!
    ash maar!

    @vikram
    abe tu!
    long time no c ho gaya yaar!
    kaise hai be!
    heheheh
    CS dep!
    haha cruel sayesha!
    haha
    masy hai re!

    @milo
    now im sure you'll have a deep and sound sleep...
    and thats certainly a good deed!!!!
    haha

    @panduraam
    hahahaha
    champak laal!
    mast name hai yaar!!!
    ek dum awesome!
    (aur ICU book hai... move in at ur convenience)

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at February 03, 2006 9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home