Chapaat v2.0

Friday, March 17, 2006

Am I that cute ?

Disclaimer: The story below is almost, purely fictional. Any resemblance with any individual (or group) living, dead or dying should most probably be coincidental.

It was a cool autumn night. The 17th day of march, 2005. And it happened. Everything looked different. The spider hung down from its slender thread staring straight into my eyes and me staring into his. Wooh! Risking his life to look at me ? Huh! Stupidity or what. Ah! But why am I telling you about the spider ? Its holds no significance. Any good reader could have easily differentiated between the significant and the not. Alas. Not digressing, peculiarly enough, I was sitting with nothing much to do. (Actually!) . So I stared at my yahoo messenger list hoping to wrack some brain's thinking ability by one of my forceful chat sessions on burning hot topics (no not that you pervert). I found no victim.

I had once painted a flower in black and white. I use that as my display image, but it has a certain purpose. Suddenly enough, I saw the yahoo! saying
[some name] is now online. I thought, why not. So I asked that guy,
"Hey dyood. Do you see my pic ?"
"Yes I do."
"Do you know what it means ?"
"No.. Please tell me"
"Okay.. It is for me, a reminder of the person I'm talking to.. In this case, it being you."
He sees the flower(the phool) and says
"Oh Really! Am I that cute!", gives a smugly smile.
And I burst out laughing. Actually. What I mean was that I have put the picture of a Phool(flower) to remind me that the one I'm talking to is a fool and Mr.Cutie Pie gets such meaning out of it. I have named him flower since then. And mind you, you can call flower anything, but cute!

There's three things I hate about my college. Studies, exams and assignments. They take up all my time. But then I imagine, if there were no assignments to do and no tensions of minors and no reports to be submitted, I would've spent all day gazing at yahoo and meeting more flowers in the process. So they're good. I was just chatting with a friend and I started giving her fundas of life out of the blue just when I noticed that I'd invented a nice quote, nice enough to be my status and be quoted here too. It goes like..
Do your best, Accept the rest.

Flower says this is the first time my status made sense.
Life's beautiful. Talking about beauty, try this beautiful post where people can make a hell lot of sense.
---------

My deerest friend Odie has started a blog. Aaj dekho, roz dekho, ek dekho
http://its-not-funny.blogspot.com/

9 Comments:

  • Kindly do tell us about yor BURNING "hot" topics!!

    By Blogger AJ, at March 17, 2006 11:40 AM  

  • Cant wait for the sequel! *grin*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 17, 2006 9:12 PM  

  • Bechaare Mr.Flower!!!..ek to karela oopar se neem chadha..i mean ek to flower oopar se black n white??..bahut nainsaafi hai re!!

    Wah!Wah!Wah!..Studies ke fayde!!!!..agar studies naa hoti to yahoo messenger evergreen GARDEN ban jaata!!!

    "Do your best, Accept the rest."..kya kehne!!!..nice one!!..Hats off!!

    The post on Beauty has changed the definition of "LITERATE"!!!AWESOME!!..i wish i were illiterate too!!

    Nice new blog!!-Ms.Happening!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 18, 2006 1:34 AM  

  • And I thot guys hated being called "cute"! :/

    By Blogger Sayesha, at March 18, 2006 5:22 AM  

  • @champa
    oh... its just like these.. like discussion over what my display pic means..
    (nothing of what you expected! anpad!)

    @anjaan
    sorry a ton! there's gonna be no sequel!

    @ms happening
    thanks and all yaar.
    (kitnaaaaaaa bolti hai yaar!)

    @sayesha
    trust me! we do! really!

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at March 18, 2006 8:40 AM  

  • "to remind me that the one I'm talking to is a fool", how do you know beforehand everyone you talk to would be a fool? People of the world are so wise yaar, they do their best and well, accept the rest.

    By Blogger vibhav, at March 18, 2006 10:17 AM  

  • "(kitnaaaaaaa bolti hai yaar!)"


    :-s :( -Ms.Happening!!!(chhota comment sukhi comment)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 18, 2006 10:35 PM  

  • Oye main soch rahi thi ki tum ek aur flower ki kahaani na suna do (you know what I mean!) *sulks*

    By Blogger aria, at March 19, 2006 1:23 AM  

  • cool . well life is all about perceptions.
    We tey a trick . When a purson is walking with her/ his back to you. You call out some adjective, if they look back they do think that the adjactive suits them If they dont then well they don't perceive that they hav the quality. I guee i will write a post on this in my own blog.
    thnx for the idea
    nice post

    By Blogger AJ ! Serendipity !!!, at March 23, 2006 9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home